Forums

Topic: Your latest platinum

Posts 301 to 320 of 355

Splat

#34 Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition.

My first Plat in a long time. I'm working six days a week and it has pretty much killed my trophy hunting.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

themcnoisy

Finally platinized another game;

Table top racing.

I've got to say, the last championship races and special races post main game were great - such a pity the tyre change mechanic wasn't incorporated into every race so you can drift with the shoulder buttons or pop a boing wherever. Going into menus or exiting races without the correct tyres on was annoying and inhibiting. Glad I've done it now back to one piece it is.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

WanderingBullet

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

Got it last week. Loved the gameplay and flashy Ninjitsus but the both story and some of the characters on the other hand were a little meh. :/

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

BlaBlaBla

Uncharted 4 (just before Overwatch released.....phew!)

BlaBlaBla

Bread-Not-Toast

I platinum Doom last week awesome game.

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

PSN: Crossword-Man

Kidfried

themcnoisy wrote:

Finally platinized another game;

Table top racing.

I've got to say, the last championship races and special races post main game were great - such a pity the tyre change mechanic wasn't incorporated into every race so you can drift with the shoulder buttons or pop a boing wherever. Going into menus or exiting races without the correct tyres on was annoying and inhibiting. Glad I've done it now back to one piece it is.

I'm working on this one too. The 20 multiplayer wins were a drag.

Kidfried

Shellcore

WRC 5 - Great arcade rally game, with some great options to make it more sim-like. The only watch out is the trophy for racing every stage in single stage mode. After completing the career mode, this took a lot of willpower to complete. Ready for WRC 6 in Autumn. Next on the chopping block is Ratchet and Clank.

PSN: Aleks-UK

belmont

The Order 1886. Pretty fan and easy platinum. Also Corpse Party on my Vita. Started the new Atelier game.

belmont

sinalefa

Mine last Saturday was The Legend of Korra. After beating Extreme Mode and the Pro Bending League on Ace the rest was downhill. When I started I never planned to plat it but it happened.

Game is average at best but I enjoyed it a lot for the $5 I paid for it.

I will comment in this thread, never being able to find it again.

carlos82

Just got the platinum for Doom after finally finishing the first level on ultra. Loved the campaign and hope there is more to come somewhere down the line

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

PSN: AVGN_82

Devotion
  • Life Is Strange (it's a while since I got it, but it was my first platinum trophy).

I'll try to platinum Fallout 4 next. I've heard that it's easy to platinum it.

I don't platinum games that require a second playthrough though.

Edited on by Devotion

Devotion

Splat

Devotion wrote:

• Life Is Strange (it's a while since I got it, but it was my first platinum trophy).

I'll try to platinum Fallout 4 next. I've heard that it's easy to platinum it.

I don't platinum games that require a second playthrough though.

You can get the Fallout 4 Plat in one playthrough as long as you make multiple saves at the right time.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

DualWielding

Just platinum'd Yakuza 5, took me an insane amount of time... not sure why I did it, guess I just really liked the game

PSN: Fertheseeker

BlaBlaBla

Ratchet & Clank PS4! (#34 iirc)

BlaBlaBla

Speedy67

I haven't got one, I'm afraid to say. Came close with Rayman Origins and Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time. Am trying to get The Streak in Rocket League at the moment to get my first one.

We all know the world needs Kentucky Fried Duck.
My website: https://stuffandthatreviews.wordpress.com/

PSN: Skymister01 | Twitter:

Kidfried

Speedy67 wrote:

I haven't got one, I'm afraid to say. Came close with Rayman Origins and Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time. Am trying to get The Streak in Rocket League at the moment to get my first one.

Don't worry, you'll get one eventually.

One evening you're gonna finish some random game and decide to look at its trophy list. "Wow, only six more trophies until the platinum!" You decided to have a go at it and before you know it it's five 'o clock in the morning. You'll decide to go shower, have a bit of breakfast and head over to work/school. You're tired, barely alive, and you're counting down the hours until you can go home again. There's a smile on your face, though, that platinum smile of succes.

Edited on by Kidfried

Kidfried

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.