Forums

Topic: the DIABLO III Reaper of Souls PS4 thread

Posts 241 to 260 of 404

kyleforrester87

Nice, the game that keeps giving. Doubt I'll find time for it in the next couple of months but great to know it'll be waiting for me.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Splat

I plan on playing a good amount tomorrow on Torment 3 if anyone wants to join me. I gave up on playing with random people. There are way to many people using hacked gear...

Also Kanai’s Cube is awesome.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Tasuki

@Splat: That's right where my Demon Hunter is but sadly I will be at work till 4 pm (PST) If you are around then I might jump on.

Also where do you get the cube from?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Splat

Tasuki wrote:

@Splat: That's right where my Demon Hunter is but sadly I will be at work till 4 pm (PST) If you are around then I might jump on.

Also where do you get the cube from?

It's in Act 3 in Adventure Mode. When you bring up the map look for "The Ruins of Sescheron". The game doesn't do a very good job explaining it or what all it does. I had to watch some YouTube videos myself haha.

Edited on by Splat

Tasuki

So tonight the guys from work and myself decided to make Mondays Diablo night. We all started new characters to run through the game and build them up together meaning we only play those characters together.

So I decided to do a Witch Doctor.

My Backlog

Tasuki

Just to let you guys know, I have been running alot of rifts as of late so if you have Diablo 3 and have me as a friend check your mail. I know for sure I sent some stuff to @Splat and @iDangerMouse today.

My Backlog

Splat

Tasuki wrote:

Just to let you guys know, I have been running alot of rifts as of late so if you have Diablo 3 and have me as a friend check your mail. I know for sure I sent some stuff to @Splat and @iDangerMouse today.

Cool. I plan on getting back to it once I finish Mad Max. Which might me awhile. IIRC you have 30 days to open gifts in D3.

Edited on by Splat

Tasuki

Swiket wrote:

Well I guess I spoke too soon because the game is on sale this week. Glad I waited, time to finally buy it.

Say good bye to everything else for awhile.

If I didn't already I will friend you so I can send you gifts.

My Backlog

Tasuki

Ok have a huge favor to ask any of you guys that are still playing. I am trying to roll a socket on my ring so I can equip my legendary gem but I have exhausted my supply of Imperial amethyst. If anyone has some that they don't need, want, I will gladly take them off of your hands.

My Backlog

Splat

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/19902281/bountiful-bounties-d...

Kanai’s Cube has changed the face of Diablo III forever, and it’s a hungry Horadric artifact! We hope you’ve been enjoying this versatile addition to the game, and to help you take even greater advantage of its powerful transmutation abilities, for this weekend only each full set of bounties you complete will reward double Caches! This applies to both Horadric and Bonus Caches, so be sure to hit up those bonus acts for extra rewards.

This bonus period begins in the Americas region this Friday, September 25, at 12:01 a.m. PDT and ends on Sunday, September 27 at 11:59 p.m. PDT.

Hego

Noticed this on another website that apparently there's a big problem with playing online with strangers in D3, you could have someone in the group who has an item called the gem of ease which can be hacked. Seemingly this means that you can gain ridiculous amounts of xp from kills resulting in your character leveling up hundreds of levels in a short space of time, which can ruin the game for you.
I'll leave the link here to the article about it as I don't play Diablo so don't know much about it but thought people should have a heads up about it:
http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2015/11/12/diablo-iii-consoles-cheati...

Hego

PSN: Duke-of-Styria

Snorky

@Hego: Yeah I had the unfortunate pleasure of having one of those guys joining my party mid-rift. Instantly gained like 1000 levels. It's almost impossible to join randoms without one of them having of these hacked weapons.

I hope blizzard do something about it. I'd be more than happy to lose all those 1000 paragon levels.

Snorky

usb

You can get the hacked weapons items off ebay they seem to come up in the search quicker than the actual game. I will pick this game up again for PS4 as I loved it on PS3. Hopefully I can transfer my progress across to the new game.

usb

PSN: noodledreamz

Tasuki

@dryrain: Yeah you can transfer your characters from the PS3 to the PS4 version. Look around Black Friday as I saw some places both online and in store having it for on sale.

My Backlog

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.