Forums

Topic: Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4)

Posts 121 to 140 of 339

kyleforrester87

@Rudy_Manchego She's got a couple of phases, second phase she throws a bunch of phantoms at you, just run away from them and they'll eventually turn into balls of light, then hide behind one of the pillars and they'll all smash into it

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

JohnnyShoulder

@Mergatro1d Ha Ha good one! Yeah I found the 2nd phase relatively easy once I sussed out the a way that worked for me. You need to be patient and keep your distance so as not get caught in his terror breath attack for too long. Try and deflect his sword attacks. Only attack when he does his weird floor lunge and jump over him and get a couple of swipes. He will also do a huge overhead sword attack, which if you deflect will stagger him so you can get a whole load of attacks in.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

kyleforrester87

How long are people’s saves? Mines like 20 hours, according to HLTB people are clearing the main story in 26 hours or so. Am I mega slow?

kyleforrester87

JohnnyShoulder

@kyleforrester87 Yes, so slow you might as well be going backwards.

I've not checked my save file yet, I've only got as far as I have cos I've been off exploring when I've been stuck on a boss.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

JohnnyShoulder

@Rudy_Manchego Well done! Lady Butterfly is a right mo fo. I found her much easier (so to speak) taking her on when I hade levelled up a bit more.

All the bosses have at least two heath bars, main ones tend to 'power up' in their last stage and gain extra moves etc.

Rudy_Manchego

I have spent about 12 hours getting 2 hours into the game it seems.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

roe

I wouldn't worry too much about the time or going slow.

Mine is 28 hours so far I think but a good 20 of that was me still getting used to the controls and it probably took me about 10 just to get past that bloody ogre! I believe I'm about 3/4 through the game now

roe

JohnnyShoulder

Play time: 67 hours. Blimey. I wasn't expecting that. I'm not sure whether to be proud or ashamed lol.

kyleforrester87

67 hours lol

Urgh just tried captain badass again, couple more hits and I’d have beaten him first time but I messed up.

kyleforrester87

JohnnyShoulder

@kyleforrester87 Well done! The next few bosses aren't so bad, defo not as difficult as that guy.

roe

Well done man. Agree that a lot of the next bosses are a level down. Wait til the next difficulty spike though. I feel like I wanna cry right now just thinking about the one I'm on!

roe

JohnnyShoulder

@roe Where you at now? I just killed the first corrupted monk. That village was a bit of a slog to get through. I can now breathe under water! I believe that when you go back to the castle things change and it get invaded or something? I can't fast travel there anyway.

roe

@JohnnyShoulder I'm at the guardian ape. It doesn't feel impossible just taking me a while to get to grips with the last phase of it

roe

JohnnyShoulder

@roe Yeah it's a bit different to most other boss fights as he is quite slow at times and does that delayed attack thing a lot. Deflect his overhead smash and you will stagger him.

Jaz007

@Frigate I’ve seen a few of those GF reviews. I don’t like them very much. They come across as poor humor and just not very well lit together to me.

Jaz007

JohnnyShoulder

So I think I'm near the end now. If you want to see all the endings make sure you back up a save to a usb stick or something if you don't want to play the game again. There is a decision you make which then pans out how the rest of the game turns out. You either fight a couple of bosses and then the ending or you fight a boss and then continue playing for a bit longer.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic