Forums

Topic: Fall Guys Pushsquare community event

Posts 121 to 140 of 157

nessisonett

@LieutenantFatman That was my thought as well, it’s just annoying because I was so chuffed about winning!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Thrillho

@nessisonett There was something weird going on with the servers yesterday. I played a handful of games and got disconnected whenever a game finished.

Thrillho

Gremio108

Finally got my first win yesterday! Only thing was, I was playing on my son's account so I didn't get the trophy. But he got a crown so he's chuffed to ribbons.

Also had my first evenly-matched game of Fall Ball. Spanked them 6-1. It felt good.

Edited on by Gremio108

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

Thrillho

Well that makes up for the other day. Also the first time I got to use my new celebration and get the Show Off trophy.

Thrillho

nessisonett

Hooray I finally got my crown! Spent it on a bright red face paint for trophy purposes.

themcnoisy

Up to 15 wins now. Got every trophy bar the 5 in a row* and the 20 wins.

*Had 2 wins in a row tonight. On my 3rd and final run I got put into team tail tag with the worst team of all time. We had 1 tail practically the whole way and it was on me. I was grabbing opponents for teammates and they didn't have a clue. That 5 wins in a row trophy is a joke man. Especially when your team can be full of newbies.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

nessisonett

Came first for three races in a row, scored the only goal in Fall Ball and then came second in Jump Showdown because the guy grabbed me just before I jumped, we both went hurtling to the slime and I got eliminated first. Yeeeep, not playing this game for a while.

RogerRoger

@LieutenantFatman That's immensely satisfying (and yet also frustrating as heck, as I know I'd never be able to replicate such precision)! Very nicely done!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

LieutenantFatman

@RogerRoger
I wish I could take credit, I wouldn't be brave enough to take a lot of the later shortcuts, but I will definitely be tempted to try out some of the safer ones.

LieutenantFatman

Thrillho

@LieutenantFatman I've tried some of those shortcuts on a couple of occasions but often end up in more trouble than just going up the course normally.

The new chokepoint on that level seems to be the second set off pushing out blocks as there are so many people there at the same time that it's easy to get knocked over in mid air.

Thrillho

BearsEatBeets

@LieutenantFatman So that's what the top of slime climb looks like, I've never got that far. I've just had my first go now that I can invert the camera and I can safely say I get a much better view of me being eliminated.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

nessisonett

I love Slime Climb, it’s my favourite round. I come first every couple of runs and only get eliminated every once in a while. I really do enjoy the platforming ones, it’s Tail Tag and Tiptoe that eliminate me the most.

HallowMoonshadow

Not really into multiplayer all that much (as I'm sure it's painfully aware) but I've ended up having a month of plus to try Fall Guys

Made it to the final round on my second go and on my fifth I was in the top two. Both were Jump Showdown.

I'm terrible at slime climb 😅 Not too shabby at all the others i tried (The door one, the Whirlygig, I think tail tag, the revolving one and the one with the walls coming at you(Yeah I don't remember any of the round names!))

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

crimsontadpoles

My favourite rounds are the survival rounds, such as Jump Club, Roll Out, and the best one Block Party. They're less focused on being faster than everyone else, and more about just doing well. However, I am fairly useless at Hex-A-Gone.

The game still hasn't given me a Jump Showdown finale yet, so hoping that I'll get one soon. It sure loves to pick Fall Mountain or Hex-A-Gone.

nessisonett

Have to say I love Fall Ball too. Still maintaining my 100% win rate although it’s been very very tight a few times.

Octane

The problem with Slime Climb are these stupid round beams. I've never been able to get past them.

Untitled

Octane

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.