Forums

Topic: Fall Guys Pushsquare community event

Posts 141 to 157 of 157

nessisonett

@Octane Aim for the middle, jump as soon as you can dive onto the other side. The shorter amount of time you’re on them, the better if you aren’t confident.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Thrillho

I also love Slime Climb as it’s a sure fire way of getting the final round up next.

I hate Roll Out as I find it so dull. That said, I’ve started grabbing and throwing people off on that round which makes it more fun Block Party would be more fun if there were holes in the wall to jump through instead.

I’m up to level 39 so just need the last lot of XP to get top rank for this season.

Thrillho

crimsontadpoles

So, after talking about how much I love Survival rounds earlier, I've since had a lot of bad luck with them. Been getting grabbed at the wrong time in Roll Out, and getting stuck on other guys and falling at the last second of Block Party. That combined with a few team game fails meant that I haven't reached a finale this evening, despite playing quite a lot.

Sometimes these things happen. Things can only improve from here.

nessisonett

Yet another elimination in Tiptoe. Would have qualified but someone decided to dive into me at the final jump and eliminate both of us. Fantastic.

nessisonett

I just got eliminated in Fall Ball for the first time. Gutted, an idiot in my team knocked it into our own net during overtime. It’s as if these people have either no grasp of basic physics or haven’t even played Rocket League. Balls bounce, they go in the direction you hit them.

HallowMoonshadow

Ooh @nessisonett you really wouldn't of wanted to see my game of Fall Ball last night then... There was only 4 of us but we were all terrible and we were crushed 7-1

That was the closest I got to the final last night. Played a bunch more rounds for the first time like SeeSaw and Team Tail Tag.

I came first on hit parade on my first try which was surprising. I generally seem to be better at the race games except from slime climb which I just can't get right at all.

Quite fun though and I've enjoyed playing Fall Guys so far.

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Kidfried

@nessisonett an ancient Rocket League wisdom also works for Fall Ball: how do you spot a n00b? They will hit the ball no matter which way it's going.

It's baffling how these people play the way they play. On the other hand... that's probably how frustrated FIFA players get when they see me try their game.

Kidfried

crimsontadpoles

Had an issue in Tiptoe. Maybe server lag or something. Out of the 12 players, it looked like I was one of the first 7 to cross the line, but the game didn't think so.

On the plus side, I did reach a Jump Showdown finale for the first time on the very next episode. Admittedly I didn't do well in it. I forgot that the spinners are now double sided.

nessisonett

@crimsontadpoles I’ve had a few issues in Tiptoe, it’s kicked me out a few times too saying I timed out. It’s a strange game.

crimsontadpoles

The Fall Guys gods were being generous, and gave me another Jump Showdown finale today. I've never had that event before today, yet this day has given me two of them. I was quite good at it. Survived for a while, and came in 5th place out of 9 finalists.

It's easily my favourite finale. As long as you're still standing, it's still all to play for. On the other hand, Fall Mountain and Hex-A-Gon usually has one player way in front. Plus I always enjoy the survival based events such as this.

BowTiesAreCool

Just went 12-0 in fall ball. Amazing.

BowTiesAreCool

HallowMoonshadow

Untitled

Thanks to the other final player grabbing me in Jump Showdown, I went up in the air a little higher then them before hitting the slime which caused me to win the crown!

I probably would've choked otherwise...

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

themcnoisy

@Thrillho for rollout you want to run the Gauntlet to keep it interesting. Run one side to the other. Each time you hit one side you need to throw someone off then leg it back all the way to the other end. If you don't throw them off run away anyway and somwtes they chase you.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

HallowMoonshadow

Thanks!

Probably the first and only time I'll get a crown via winning @Thrillho 😅

The update seems pretty cool though with random elements being added to the stages. I'll be sure to give it a try when I get home from work!

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.