Forums

Topic: Dark Souls 3 | OT | Come Ashen Ones

Posts 161 to 180 of 205

Mega-Gazz

Just beat yhorm, and, wow he was laughably trivial if you've kept up with seigwards quest line.

Mega-Gazz

Hego

Just had a wander through Anor Londo, ah the memories!

Hego

PSN: Duke-of-Styria

mrobinson91

2 trophies away from the platinum! What an amazing game! Smashed through NG+ and NG++ over the 3 day bank holiday Hope everyone is still enjoying it!

I AM SIEGMEYER OF CATARINA AND YOU SHALL FEEL MY WRATH!

PSN: mrobinson91 | Twitter:

LieutenantFatman

Over 70 hours logged on this now. One boss to go! Still pyromancing my way too victory. Fire good.

LieutenantFatman

Hego

I've only just beat Aldritch of the Deep, took a break from DS for a couple of days but going to get stuck into it again and hopefully polish off my first run soon, thinking about going for the plat even though I'm no trophy hunter

Hego

PSN: Duke-of-Styria

Mega-Gazz

I've been wondering about the plat... if I can do it without excessive waiting for PVP matches just to grind covenant ranks to get a spell, I'll do it. Sadly I have to do a second whole run because I messed up a quest and can't do one of the endings.

Headed into grand archives now.

Untended graves is pretty neat, wondering what the lore implications of it are.... WRU vaatividya

Mega-Gazz

LieutenantFatman

Just a heads up. You will need at least three playthroughs to get the plat as there are unique items on new game + and new game ++ that are required. Good luck!

LieutenantFatman

arnoldlayne83

36 hrs in, still in my first playthrough and at Farron keep Boss... You will think I s**k hard...

Despite this could be partially true, truth is I am having so much fun wandering around, fighting foes until perfection, helping others defeating bosses, trying every possible weapons and set, farming and discovering everything I can....

I am a videogames compulsive buyer, but this game sucked me in completely (another time, yes Bloodborne I am thinking of you). It is a Masterpiece, I am having so much fun that I am scared to finish it too fast....

Edited on by arnoldlayne83

psn: markthesovver83 ; Nnid: arnoldlayne83

PSN: markthesovver83

mrobinson91

@Mega-Gazz: @Hego: As @LieutenantFatman: said you need 3 playthroughs to collect all the +1 and +2 rings. However if people don't mind cheesing a bit, I'm happy to drop all the +2 rings so you only need to do NG+

It's also worth noting that unless you do PVP, some covenant items are so time consuming to farm. You need 30 Proof of a concord kept and at my level SL180 the covenant doesn't work so you have to farm the knights at AL. I killed about 600 last night and got 12.

Mega-Gazz

I've been a blue sentinel my whole play through. I get summoned twice a night, but 90% of the time it's over before I zone in, and when I do get in they usually die before I get to them. Very broken.

Mega-Gazz

Mega-Gazz

Ok, the Ancient Wyvern in archdragon peak is an awesome boss fight. At first it seemed like yet another lame stand-between-the-legs-don't-stand-in-the-fire dragon fight.... but once I beat it I have to say it is one of my favourites.

Mega-Gazz

AndyD

Well, this is my first Souls game. Just started this game last night. Love the game and even the merciless side kinda adds to it it for me. Plus the battle mechanics are like a dance almost. Of course there is a lot of depth to this game, which will take me time to figure out

Edited on by AndyD

SW-3806-8055-1317
DIY Needs list
My ever growing backlog
Switch:Minecraft Dungeons,Borderlands 2,ACNH

PSN: devine1981

Oi_Oi_Spanky

The Souls games and Bloodborne have murdered gaming for me. Everything else I play now is a lite distraction.

Oi_Oi_Spanky

Mega-Gazz

Oi_Oi_Spanky wrote:

The Souls games and Bloodborne have murdered gaming for me. Everything else I play now is a lite distraction.

QFT!!!

Mega-Gazz

mrobinson91

@Mega-Gazz: Did you like the Ancient Wyvern? I know it's getting a lot of hate from the community as a whole. I'm torn, as whilst it's pathetically easy, it's nice to have a change from the standard boss. I know I prefer him to the other boss in Archdragon Peak!!!!!!

Mega-Gazz

mrobinson91 wrote:

@Mega-Gazz: Did you like the Ancient Wyvern? I know it's getting a lot of hate from the community as a whole. I'm torn, as whilst it's pathetically easy, it's nice to have a change from the standard boss. I know I prefer him to the other boss in Archdragon Peak!!!!!!

Loved it! I loved it because I didn't have any spoilers so the proccess of figuring it out and being unsure about what I was doing was quite different and fun!

Has anyone else found that the game is overly restrictive about weight? I have to use medium chest armor, light armor elsewhere, a straightsword (dark sword) and a longbow plus a shield - trying to use any of the other awesome weapons and armor I see would require absurd investments in vitality it seems to me.

Also as usual more armor does so very little but fashion souls, I'd like to wear the heavier sets

Mega-Gazz

mrobinson91

@scubydo: Personally I think the Pyro is a good starting class as you get a ranged weapon and a relatively decent axe. What about the Knight isn't working for you?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.