Forums

Topic: Bloodborne Tavern: Impressions, Help, Discussion Board

Posts 361 to 380 of 634

Kidfried

@Th3solution The first enemies are pretty difficult at the castle, but I found the later enemies way more doable.

Only advice I can give you is being very offensive. A strong attack will stun pretty much any enemy there, so you can keep delivering strong attacks until you killed them. At least, that worked for me. But I might have a higher level of course.

Kidfried

NecuVise

Bloodborne was my first souls game and my first platinum ever chalice dungeons are good and interesting, except that one chalice dungeons which is, IMHO, pretty lame regarding its difficulty but it's still worth doing them as there are some new bosses which didn't appear in the main game. Platinum is pretty straightforward except the ending trophy but you can circumvent it in a way.

You can do many chalice dungeons whenever they get available, but some are better left at the end of the game.

I have a new game plus character and I'd like to play it in a coop but I don't have a psplus atm.

Also, my first post on this forum was regarding bloodborne and ond of the bosses in the chalice dungeons

NecuVise

JohnnyShoulder

@Th3solution The boss for Cainhurst Castle is a ****!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

@Kyroki Oh yeah a cool boss but still a **** of a boss though!

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Kidfried

@Kyroki @JohnnyShoulder I just beat him today. Pure luck tough, I was able to stagger him in a corner during phase 2 until he died.

Dumb luck I urss, as I had a lot of trouble battling him every try before.

Kidfried

JohnnyShoulder

@Kidfried Well done! Looks like you have made some real progress recently.

Kidfried

Thanks all! I've no almost beaten the game.. I think. I really don't know if I'm at the point of no return no, but I'm not going to bet on it.

So I bought the Old Hunter DLC today, and Im going in there first. I have only taken a sneek peak as of now, but the new environment looks awesome already.

Heard lots of great things about this one.

Kidfried

Dichotomy

@Kidfried You might want to rethink the statement of almost finishing the game if you've just picked up the DLC, it comprises some of the hardest and best bosses in the game. It's a really high quality expansion that does the game justice so enjoy it

Dichotomy

JohnnyShoulder

@Kidfried Have you been to the Nightmare Region yet? Once there you are i think you have one more area to go after that. And that is not including The Old Hunters.

Kidfried

@JohnnyShoulder I'm now at MWN. So I figured that's near the end?

I'm now busy with the expansion, but phew, the DLC is hard. I've already beaten some enemies I consider more difficult than some of the bosses in the original. I'm now at Ludwig and... I have no clue how to progress. I can land two hits at best before I'm killed.

Kidfried

NecuVise

IIRC I beat Ludwig with...wait for it.. Ludwigs blade xD jokes aside, I read that people had so much problems with him but I did him relatively easy to the point that I'm not even sure how I did it. It was probably the combination of ludwigs blade and some serrated weapon, as he is weak to serrated weapons in his second form I think.

NecuVise

JohnnyShoulder

@Kidfried MWN? Where is that?

JohnnyShoulder

@Kidfried I quite enjoyed that boss, one of the few bosses i found relatively easy too.

Iirc correctly you only have one more area to go until the final boss. Don't defeat the final boss if you wanna do other stuff in the game though.

JohnnyShoulder

You can still speak to Gehrman and fight the last boss. As long you don't defeat the last boss you can still explore the world, which is what i have been doing.

Kidfried

Thank you!

I'm going to finish the DLC first, before continuing the main game. I'm also interested in doing the chalices, but they sound pretty difficult. Is it fun to do them in coop? And how does that work?

Kidfried

NecuVise

Chalice dungeons are fun to do even solo, so they probably are fun in co-op. They are not THAT difficult, the only extremely difficult is defiled chalice dungeon, the rest are just like the main game. If you like the game then try them.

NecuVise

JohnnyShoulder

The chalice dungeons are only ok i thought. The levels can get a bit dull but the boss fights are some the best. Not done a great deal as i was only doing them as a break from fighting the last boss, as the dlc had not been released then.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Gremio108

I got a bit bored with the chalice dungeons, the designs don't really change all that much, and as @Necuvise mentioned, the defiled one is a pain. Don't try and do them all in one go and you'll be fine, they can get a bit samey. Co-op would probably make it a bit more fun, yeah.

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic