Forums

Topic: What PS3 game(s) are you currently playing?

Posts 961 to 980 of 1,688

KidRyan

I recently completed Remember Me (PS3), still hoping for a sequel.

Anyway, I've been currently playing Dante's Inferno: Divine Edition (PS3), just finished Chapter 08: Descent into Heresy.

My Anime List | My Video Game Collection

Discord ID: KidRyan89 | Telegram ID: KidRyan

PSN: KidRyan89 | Twitter:

Storytime7

A few years late, but I finally started playing the Batman Arkham games a few days ago. Arkham Asylum took a little while to grow on me, but I'm enjoying it a lot now.

Storytime7

Clay_Davis83

@ToddlerNaruto after you are done the story in Dante's Inferno, any interest in tackling the co-op trials?
Currently playing Tales of Symphonia.

Edited on by Clay_Davis83

PSN: ClayDavis83

Twitter:

KidRyan

Clay_Davis83 wrote:

@ToddlerNaruto after you are done the story in Dante's Inferno, any interest in tackling the co-op trials?

Currently playing Tales of Symphonia.

I prefer playing by myself alone, and no online co-op or versus. Thanks for the offer though.

Anyways, I'm currently playing The Last of Us, really loving the story and drama.

My Anime List | My Video Game Collection

Discord ID: KidRyan89 | Telegram ID: KidRyan

PSN: KidRyan89 | Twitter:

WiiWareWave

I'm currently playing Tales of Symphonia: Chronicles, Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Final Mix, Tales of Xillia, and several other games! I'm glad I decided to get a PS3 since the lack of JRPG's on Wii U was killing me! xD

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

PSN: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

usb

I have bought so many games in flash sales and in store sales have a lot to get through. Currently playing Defiance which turns out is a decent game.

usb

PSN: noodledreamz

WiiWareWave

I just got Ni No Kuni for $12.99 thanks to a PSN discount code I received. Good grief though, it took over 15 hours to download and install...

In any case I'm enjoying the game so far! (^o^)/

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

PSN: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

RenanKJ

@Rukiafan7: I'm also playing Ni No Kuni for the first time. Bought it about a month ago, I think... Great game so far! I'm really at the beginning, though.

Being a fan of Studio Ghibli's Totoro, I couldn't miss this game once I found out about it. =)

RenanKJ

PSN: rkummer

usb

@rukiafan7 Ni No Kuni is a great game but I did have to grind quite a lot in some areas to level up.

About to start Yakuzza 5

usb

PSN: noodledreamz

Drawfull

@dryrain: You really don't need to: I absolutely did in my first play through, maxing everything I could only to presented with SPOILER that island near the end SPOILER where everything goes all ffcactoid on you and gives you ridiculous amounts of XP

Drawfull

PSN: slamdunkfunkk

chiefeagle02

I'm bouncing between "Fat Princess" and another playthrough of "Bioshock Infinite".

"The only Zen you find on tops of mountains is the Zen you bring there." -Robert Pirsig

PSN: chiefeagle02 | Twitter:

MagicGunner

I am Playing Dark Souls 2 on the PS3. And it is pretty meh in my opinion.

I am expecting Dark Souls 3 for the ps4 to be better because that's the game where Hayao Miyazaki came back to direct Dark Souls again.

Nintendo Switch will fail. #facts

Dru196

Batman Arkham origins, just to finish all Batman games. Then SoC so that I dont feel guilty about buying Last Guardian

Dru196

FullbringIchigo

PS3 games, well i recently restarted Star Wars the Force Unleashed but i am still playing Sherlock Holmes Crime and Punishments and i still mess around on Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2 from time to time

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic