Forums

Topic: What PS3 game(s) are you currently playing?

Posts 941 to 960 of 1,680

larry_koopa

The Tomb Raider reboot.  Really taking my time to explore the environments as I'm going along.  Absolutely loving the game as well.  Looking forward to playing the Definitive Edition when I get a PS4 some day.

My game library ranges from Mario Kart to Call of Duty to Tales of Xillia to Diablo 3 to Forza. To me gaming is about having fun - not blindly supporting only one company while thumbing your nose at "the evil other systems."

Splat
Diddy_kong

The Tomb Raider reboot.  Really taking my time to explore the environments as I'm going along.  Absolutely loving the game as well.

Loved that game.

I'm playing Deadly Premonition. I find it weird and yet still enjoyable.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Splat
Diddy_kong

The Tomb Raider reboot.  Really taking my time to explore the environments as I'm going along.  Absolutely loving the game as well.

Loved that game.

I'm playing Deadly Premonition. I find it weird and yet still enjoyable.

Splat

I made it to the 3rd zone in Prototype 2. It's not a great game but solid. Once you start getting and upgrading powers the combat is pretty enjoyable.

I also love that getting collectible's rewards you with upgrades instead of just being something else to do in the game.

MakeLoveNotWar

I bought the Sly Cooper collection, digital, online. I'm working on the platinum for the second game. Still haven't touched the PS Plus games.

MakeLoveNotWar

SteveButler2210

Started Spec Ops: The Line yesterday morning and I've just finished Chapter 5. I feel like I remember this game getting a lot of stick when it came out, which is partly why I'd not touched it yet, but actually I'm really enjoying it so far and looking online now it seems it actually was generally well praised at release! Clearly my memory ain't what it used to be.....

From 16/08/15 I’m going for sober for six months to raise money for the Princess Alice Hospice. Donations can be made here and anything you can offer is greatly appreciated: https://www.justgiving.com/Stephen-Butler5

Wish me luck!

[url=http://psnprofiles.com/SteveButler2210][/url...

PSN: SteveButler2210

larry_koopa

Had a lengthy session of Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit last night, improving a few of my personal bests in the process.

My game library ranges from Mario Kart to Call of Duty to Tales of Xillia to Diablo 3 to Forza. To me gaming is about having fun - not blindly supporting only one company while thumbing your nose at "the evil other systems."

Tasuki

Been playing the first Uncharted to get familiar with the series before 4 comes out on PS4. Man I love PS Now.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Splat

Tasuki wrote:

Been playing the first Uncharted to get familiar with the series before 4 comes out on PS4. Man I love PS Now.

Wait till you play Uncharted 2... I thought Uncharted was good but then I played 2 and was blown away.

I just started Yakuza 4. It's my first Yakuza game and while I'm liking the gameplay I hate the map. I'm having trouble finding where to go on side-quests

Edited on by Splat

Splat

I started Rogue Legacy and it's hard as hell. I'm talking old school NES hard haha.

DualWielding

Splat wrote:

I just started Yakuza 4. It's my first Yakuza game and while I'm liking the gameplay I hate the map. I'm having trouble finding where to go on side-quests

Exactly same thing here

PSN: Fertheseeker

Splat

CounterSpy is a neat little game.

stevedfld

just finished tomb raider now hitman absolution & gran truismo 6 on ps3

gamer 4 life... "stevedfld" on psn & xbox live

PSN: stevedfld | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic