Forums

Topic: What PS3 game(s) are you currently playing?

Posts 861 to 880 of 1,689

Jairo_MC

I've been away from my PS3 for quite a long time as I was frenetically playing trough the entire Ace Attorney series after I finished and loved Dual Destinies. I'll be booting it uo today to play the 3rd episode of the second season of The Walking Dead and after that I'll be playing the new episode of The Wolf Among Us that will launch today.

Jairo_MC

PSN: Jairo_MC | Twitter:

Jairo_MC

I've been away from my PS3 for quite a long time as I was frenetically playing trough the entire Ace Attorney series after I finished and loved Dual Destinies. I'll be booting it uo today to play the 3rd episode of the second season of The Walking Dead and after that I'll be playing the new episode of The Wolf Among Us that will launch today.

Jairo_MC

PSN: Jairo_MC | Twitter:

Splat

The new episode of The Wolf Among Us is up now. I'm downloading as we speak...

Edited on by Splat

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Splat

The new episode of The Wolf Among Us is up now. I'm downloading as we speak...

Edited on by Splat

Splat

I got Dragon Age: Origins for $5 off the PSN flash sale. I'm planning on starting it today or tomorrow.

Edited on by Splat

Splat

I got Dragon Age: Origins for $5 off the PSN flash sale. I'm planning on starting it today or tomorrow.

Edited on by Splat

ztpayne7
Splat

Let me know what you think of it.  I tried it once and couldn't stand it.  The dialogue is great - but the gameplay REALLY bored me and the graphics are almost ps2 level.

ztpayne7

ztpayne7
Splat

Let me know what you think of it.  I tried it once and couldn't stand it.  The dialogue is great - but the gameplay REALLY bored me and the graphics are almost ps2 level.

ztpayne7

KidRyan

I've stopped playing Final Fantasy XIII-2 (PS3) again...I just can't get used to the new battle/combat gameplay tactics etc...

Anyways, I'm now playing Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (PS3), I just completed Chapter 10: The Titan Factory.

My Anime List | My Video Game Collection

Discord ID: KidRyan89 | Telegram ID: KidRyan

PSN: KidRyan89 | Twitter:

KidRyan

I've stopped playing Final Fantasy XIII-2 (PS3) again...I just can't get used to the new battle/combat gameplay tactics etc...

Anyways, I'm now playing Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (PS3), I just completed Chapter 10: The Titan Factory.

My Anime List | My Video Game Collection

Discord ID: KidRyan89 | Telegram ID: KidRyan

PSN: KidRyan89 | Twitter:

Doctor_BK

There are plenty. However, a year of PS+ is only $50, which includes free games and incredible discounts. That is what I would do if I were you.

"Flame, dear, flame."

PSN: GrzzlyWzrd

Doctor_BK

There are plenty. However, a year of PS+ is only $50, which includes free games and incredible discounts. That is what I would do if I were you.

"Flame, dear, flame."

PSN: GrzzlyWzrd

Splat
ztpayne7
Splat

I like it but I wouldn't say I love it. I can't really complain for $5...

Splat
ztpayne7
Splat

I like it but I wouldn't say I love it. I can't really complain for $5...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic