All the bad reviews are from the toxic gamer that are all little cry baby that can’t move forward with the future of digital. I have brought the marvel wolverine and so have many of my friends. It’s all about gaming and loving it. Yet people are that obsessed with the physical disc side of things. Just remember people probably 99% of gamers don’t give *****. It’s mainly the jobless loaner who like to hate on everything because they have know life.
Do you remember when you was kid and you were playing a football match and you lost the game and you cried because of it. This is what most of you sound like now. Most of you haven’t got nothing else to do but moan. Guess what I will be doing in 2028 buy digital games because do you know why I love playing games and don’t care if the game are brought digitally or physical. What I do know is Sony bosses want be going to bed tonight saying I have been reading comments on push square site and I think we will now change our mind because people are there are not going to buy ps6 and boycott us. Nah they billions of people on this planet so let be real hey!! This is one of the worse site I have come across that say they love PlayStation but all they do is diss them. Good bye
Wish people would get over the closing studio thing it’s boring now. Get over people life to short!! PlayStation fans need to get over themselves if your that bothered ***** off and play xbox
Comments 4
Re: Wolverine PS5 Tones Down 'Fart Trails' as Title Tipped to Be a Huge Sales Success
All the bad reviews are from the toxic gamer that are all little cry baby that can’t move forward with the future of digital. I have brought the marvel wolverine and so have many of my friends. It’s all about gaming and loving it. Yet people are that obsessed with the physical disc side of things. Just remember people probably 99% of gamers don’t give *****. It’s mainly the jobless loaner who like to hate on everything because they have know life.
Re: 'You Will Own Nothing and Be Happy': PlayStation's YouTube Comments Are a Horror Show
Do you remember when you was kid and you were playing a football match and you lost the game and you cried because of it. This is what most of you sound like now. Most of you haven’t got nothing else to do but moan. Guess what I will be doing in 2028 buy digital games because do you know why I love playing games and don’t care if the game are brought digitally or physical. What I do know is Sony bosses want be going to bed tonight saying I have been reading comments on push square site and I think we will now change our mind because people are there are not going to buy ps6 and boycott us. Nah they billions of people on this planet so let be real hey!! This is one of the worse site I have come across that say they love PlayStation but all they do is diss them. Good bye
Re: Sound the Alarm: Tomb Raider: Legacy of Atlantis Partially Developed Using AI
Know one cares
Re: PS5 Power Saver Yet Again Tipped as PS6 Handheld 'Trojan Horse'
Wish people would get over the closing studio thing it’s boring now. Get over people life to short!! PlayStation fans need to get over themselves if your that bothered ***** off and play xbox