How do you find all the Melee Weapons in Vampyr? Melee Weapons are the tools you will use to take down and eliminate the monsters haunting 1918's London. They are fairly easy to spot, but you will have to work a little harder to obtain some of them. There are a total of 20 Melee Weapons to discover. In this Vampyr guide, we're going to reveal all Melee Weapons locations in Vampyr. For more information, you may also be interested in the following guides: Vampyr: All Collectibles Locations, Vampyr: All Ranged Weapons Locations, Vampyr: All Off-Hand Weapons Locations.
Vampyr: All Melee Weapons Locations
Below you'll find a full list of all Melee Weapons locations in Vampyr. Click on the Melee Weapon's name for a more detailed explanation, or click on the chapter name for a full guide to all the Melee Weapons in that particular chapter. Collecting all Melee Weapons will unlock The Tools of the Profession Trophy.
Vampyr has a total of seven chapters, but you must find every Melee Weapon before the end of the sixth chapter. A point of no return occurs here, and so this guide will touch on the Melee Weapons close to the critical path before providing a full mop up in chapter six.
- Melee Weapon #1: True Dragonbone
- Melee Weapon #2: Clay's Hatchet
- Melee Weapon #3: Newton's Saber
- Melee Weapon #4: Rakesh's Surgical Saw
- Melee Weapon #5: Samuel Connor's Mace
- Melee Weapon #6: Joe's Barbed Cudgel
- Melee Weapon #7: Seymour's Bludgeon
- Melee Weapon #8: Archer's Hatchet
- Melee Weapon #9: Booth's Axe
- Melee Weapon #10: Rodney's Scythe
- Melee Weapon #11: Louise's Machete
Did you find all the Melee Weapons in Vampyr? Let us know in the comments section below and be sure to refer to our Vampyr guide for more help and information.