How do you find all the Off-Hand Weapons in Vampyr? Off-Hand Weapons are the tools you will use to take down and eliminate the monsters haunting 1918's London. They are fairly easy to spot, but you will have to work a little harder to obtain some of them. There are a total of 13 Off-Hand Weapons to discover. In this Vampyr guide, we're going to reveal all Off-Hand Weapons locations in Vampyr. For more information, you may also be interested in the following guides: Vampyr: All Collectibles Locations, Vampyr: All Melee Weapons Locations, Vampyr: All Ranged Weapons Locations.
Vampyr: All Off-Hand Weapons Locations
Below you'll find a full list of all Off-Hand Weapons locations in Vampyr. Click on the Off-Hand Weapon's name for a more detailed explanation, or click on the chapter name for a full guide to all the Off-Hand Weapons in that particular chapter. Collecting all Off-Hand Weapons will unlock the Weapons of Choice Trophy.
Vampyr has a total of seven chapters, but you must find every Off-Hand Weapon before the end of the sixth chapter. A point of no return occurs here, and so this guide will touch on the Off-Hand Weapons close to the critical path before providing a full mop up in chapter six.
- Off-Hand Weapon #1: Used Priwen Stake
- Off-Hand Weapon #2: Gwyneth's Surgical Knife
- Off-Hand Weapon #3: Thoreau's Surgical Knife
- Off-Hand Weapon #4: Cristina's Dagger
- Off-Hand Weapon #5: Sabrina's Dagger
- Off-Hand Weapon #6: Ichabod's Stake
- Off-Hand Weapon #7: Giselle's Dagger
- Off-Hand Weapon #8: Charles' Truncheon
- Off-Hand Weapon #9: Charlotte's Stake
Did you find all the Off-Hand Weapons in Vampyr? Let us know in the comments section below and be sure to refer to our Vampyr guide for more help and information.