- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Action, Adventure
- Release Date
- 4th Mar 2008
- 28th Mar 2008
- 27th Mar 2008
- God of War
- Single Player, Third-Person, Greek Mythology, Fantasy
Review God Of War: Chains Of Olympus (PlayStation Portable)
Kratos's PSP début is angry as ever
The game is set as a prequel to the Playstation 2's first God Of War title, where Kratos has been saved by Ares and is working out a seemingly never-ending chain of payback to the Gods of Olympus. The tale develops much further later on in the game and gives Kratos a much deeper sense of character, but we don't...
About The Game
In God of War, Kratos, after being deceived into killing his wife and daughter, denounced his service to Ares.
In order to seek absolution from his past sins, the Ghost of Sparta pledged himself as a champion to the Gods for the years to follow – these brutal crusades, in the name of Olympus, became legendary throughout the ancient world.
In God of War: Chains of Olympus, Kratos will journey to lands that no mortal has ever walked upon. With the world plunged in eternal darkness and the Gods rendered powerless, Kratos will face the most feared creatures of Greek Mythology, and ultimately be forced to choose between his own personal redemption and saving the ancient world from certain destruction.
- Epic Gameplay on the PSP system: Keeping true to the God of War franchise, experience dramatic camera angles and epic set pieces, offering a never before seen experience on the PSP system.
- Mythological Odyssey: This story is set in a time before the events of God of War, where players will experience Kratos' journey during the 10 years of servitude to the Gods of Olympus.
- All-New Combat Moves: Players can utilize new brutal combat moves along with their favorite combo attacks from the God of War franchise.
- Exploration: From the Gates of Hades to the Depths of Tartarus, the journey will take players through the dark and brutal world of Greek Mythology. Face-off against all-new creatures from Greek Mythology and engage in epic boss battles.
- Puzzle Solving: As players explore the ancient world, prepare to navigate through a labyrinth of challenging puzzles inter-woven into the story.
- Critically-Acclaimed Franchise: Brought to you by two award-winning development teams, Sony Computer Entertainment America, Santa Monica Studios and Ready At Dawn Studios.
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...