- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Release Date
- 4th Mar 2022
- 4th Mar 2022
- Official Site
- Also Available On
- PS4, Switch eShop
Mini Review A Musical Story (PS5) - A Charming Debut Rhythm Title with a Whole Lot of Heart
Movin' right along
A Musical Story is exactly what the title suggests. This debut release from French indie dev Glee-Cheese Studio depicts the journey of an upstart band on its way to perform at Pinewood. While it’s a rhythm game, things are presented with more of a visual novel flair, with individual chapters and vignettes inching you closer to...
About The Game
A Musical Story is a rhythm game set against a 70s backdrop. Explore the memories of Gabriel, a young man trying to come to terms with his situation through the connections to his musical memory. Each correctly played melody opens a new chapter into Gabriel’s past, bringing him closer to the truth.
- Rekindle Gabriel's memories with rhythmic button presses in time with the music
- Storytelling without words – discover Gabriel’s journey through music and visuals alone
- Gabriel's story comes to life through a beautifully crafted art style
- A unique original soundtrack featuring 26 songs
- Play every song perfectly to unlock a hidden chapter
A Musical Story is the debut game from independent French developer, Glee-Cheese Studio. They are: Charles Bardin (Game Design + Music), Maxime Constantinian (Programmer), Valentin Ducloux (Music + Integration), Alexandre Rey (Artistic Direction).
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...