Forums

Topic: Official Push Square Xbox Thread

Posts 1,601 to 1,620 of 2,436

KilloWertz

@colonelkilgore Yeah, it is. Both things look identical, hence why they are releasing the mini-fridge.

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz
Switch Friend Code: SW-6448-2688-7386

JohnnyShoulder

So scalpers are selling pre-orders for the X Box fridge on ebay! Is there no end to this madness?! 😂

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

KilloWertz

@Voltan Seemed like it from what I saw even though I never tried to actually pre-order one since I don't want one. I don't get it either as it's just a mini-fridge. It's a good idea by Microsoft, but I'd at least somewhat understand the attempt by scalpers if it would somehow be able to play games.

Edited on by KilloWertz

JohnnyShoulder

@Iver I did think it was against Ebay's terms and conditions to sell things like that, but obviously not.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

JohnnyShoulder

@Iver Doubt it, but there are certain things you are not allowed to sell on there, and I thought someone else's pre-orders was one of them.

KilloWertz

@JohnnyShoulder Even if that is a rule, they don't enforce it at all as plenty of people were selling pre-orders for both the PS5 and Series X and S with nothing being done.

JohnnyShoulder

@KilloWertz Yeah I think I'm getting it mixed up with something else tbh.

LtSarge

Wow, what a great 20th anniversary show! Microsoft announced a new Xbox documentary series, over 70 Xbox and Xbox 360 games being added to backwards compatibility on Xbox One and Series X/S, a Halo TV series coming next year and Halo Infinite multiplayer beta shadowdropping today where your progress will carry over to the full launch in December. Definitely one of the best Xbox shows this year!

In case anyone is interested in the BC list: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2021/11/xbox-adds-76-games-to-b...

Edited on by LtSarge

LtSarge

ralphdibny

50 Cent Blood on the Sand and MK Vs DCU! I literally bought both games on PS3 not long as I'd given up on back compat. I'll get both discs installed tonight 😂.

Not sure if 50 Cent Bulletproof ever came to Xbox but I wouldn't mind that too. I've not played it but I picked up the PS2 version a couple years ago

See ya!

Kidfried

Is it me or: no new games?

Kidfried

LtSarge

@ralphdibny Now I can finally try out 50 cent that you recommended some time ago.

LtSarge

ralphdibny

@Kidfried I didn't watch the whole thing but I didn't spot any. I was sort of expecting a Gears 6 reveal at least.

See ya!

nessisonett

@LtSarge TIMESPLITTERS 2 AND FUTURE PERFECT

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Kidfried

@ralphdibny Announcing a remake of an Xbox classic just would have made so much sense!

Kidfried

LtSarge

@nessisonett I've heard a lot of great things about those games, maybe I'll finally give them a try now!

LtSarge

Voltan

The only semi-new thing was the TV series teaser - which was like 10 seconds of neck and helmet, followed by "2022"

Voltan

nessisonett

@LtSarge Just make sure to change the controls in the options to modern FPS controls. I still have loads of fun playing it in split-screen with my brothers!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic