Forums

Topic: Official Push Square Xbox Thread

Posts 1,581 to 1,600 of 2,436

colonelkilgore

@LtSarge as @JohnnyShoulder mentioned above… I’m on no real rush anyway. I have a pretty big backlog and who knows it might well end up on PS by the time I’m ready. If not, then I’ll consider the GamePass or series s options I guess.

**** DLC!

nessisonett

@johncalmc I really want people to play Twelve Minutes just to see how absolutely awful it is. God I hated it.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

LtSarge

Wasn't planning on watching it, but Xbox's TGS event was very good. Xbox Cloud Coming is coming out in Japan (as well as Australia, Brazil and Mexico), Japanese games like Scarlet Nexus and AI: The Somnium Files have been added to Game Pass today and Bethesda titles like Redfall and Starfield will receive full Japanese localisation, which is awesome. I'm glad to see Microsoft putting in so much effort in establishing themselves in the Japanese market. Hopefully this means that more Japanese games will be coming to Xbox as well.

LtSarge

nessisonett

@LtSarge Oh nice, that’s some decent games coming to Game Pass then. I’ll need to resub soon!

colonelkilgore

@johncalmc well Sony aren't actually doing 'that' well there when compared to their history or compared to Nintendo. So I guess Microsoft see it as an opportune time.

**** DLC!

R1spam

I've always thought Japan and South Korea
would be the best places to pitch xcloud from gamepass ultimate. Mobile gaming is huge and WiFi infrastructure is first rate.

PSN: Tiger-tiger_82
XBOX: Placebo G

PSN: Tiger-tiger_82

nessisonett

@R1spam That was basically my thought as well. PS Now just isn’t on the same level infrastructure wise, and if XCloud adds plenty of games that would do well over there then it could be a success.

LtSarge

Visage is being added to Game Pass on Thursday! I've had this game on my radar for several months now as I've heard lots of great things about it, especially a lot of comparisons to P.T. Has anyone here played it?

LtSarge

JohnnyShoulder

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Voltan

@JohnnyShoulder I’d totally get one myself. I think they’re only available in US and Canada though.

Voltan

JohnnyShoulder

@Voltan Weird that they show the UK price... if not available in the UK.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Voltan

@JohnnyShoulder Maybe I got that wrong. I definitely saw a Tweet specifically clarifying that it will be available in Canada so I thought it was only NA. I'll find out later

Voltan

JohnnyShoulder

Voltan

@JohnnyShoulder Ah, I see. Should've just cliked the link in the Tweet lol. The thing is that Target will be the exclusive retailer for these in the US but they won't have them in Canada. So they clarified that they will still be available in Canada directly from Xbox.

GAME will have then in UK and GameStop in the EU.

Voltan

colonelkilgore

So, if Xbots get an xbox mini-fridge, this pony wants his PS5-shaped router!

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

KilloWertz

@colonelkilgore But if it's already shaped like a router, then can't you technically already buy a PS5-shaped router? Ohhhhh, you want the panels too?

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz
Switch Friend Code: SW-6448-2688-7386

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic