Forums

Topic: The Push Square Football (Soccer) Thread

Posts 1,261 to 1,280 of 2,383

nessisonett

Baccara are re-recording Yes Sir, I Can Boogie as Scotland’s official Euro 2021 anthem thanks to Andy Considine, Aberdeen cult hero. He danced and sang to the song in drag at his stag do and so the team were singing it after qualifying. Brilliant.

Untitled

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

nessisonett

Yeah, Lennon’s getting sacked. At this point I’d take Lenin as the manager, stick a big bust of him on the touchline. Going out of the Europa League with two games to spare is actually impressive. Plus we’re on track to lose 10 in a row. Eddie Howe is actually a good shout for a replacement though, I’d be happy with that.

nessisonett

@Thrillho Brilliant 😂😂

nessisonett

@Thrillho Eesh, I joked about riots but they have actually rioted and now there’s police officers been injured. Embarrassing.

Oh nooo, and that’s Papa Bouba Diop passed away only 42 years old. What a day.

Edited on by nessisonett

Thrillho

@nessisonett Yikes, football fans really can be frigging awful at times.

And sad to hear about PBD too..

Thrillho

JohnnyShoulder

So that's Friday's game in the Premier League Villa v Newcastle called off. Newcastle have 9 players with Covid last I heard.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets Yep, whenever Celtic score against a big team, I don’t even celebrate because I know that they’re just going to equalise. The only way Celtic win is during stoppage time, they rival Man U in that way!

And that’s 3-2 to AC Milan. Tiny bottle of rosé here I come.

Edited on by nessisonett

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets Yeah, we were screwed either way but Celtic are one of those teams who throw up some great results against the big teams every so often. It’s just disappointing to see them collapse this way.

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets Not now there isn’t 😂😂

nessisonett

Millwall really don’t help themselves do they? They’ve always had the worst fans but solidified that today.

BearsEatBeets

Good job Mane pulled his foot back in time. No idea why he would try an overhead bicycle kick clearance in his own area though.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic