Forums

Topic: The Push Square Football (Soccer) Thread

Posts 1,281 to 1,300 of 2,383

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets For once the VAR gods are on our side.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder It was nice to be happy to see the ref going over to check the screen Best performance for quite a few games I think. I hope we get Gini to sign a new contract, I think Liverpool are always at their best when Gini and Hendo are keeping things running through the centre of the pitch.

I knew Liverpool had a great unbeaten LEAGUE run going but was a little surprised to hear a list of players including Mane, Robertson, Alisson, Fabinho and others have never experienced a league loss at Anfield. Long may it continue.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets Indeed. We are a lesser team when either of those two do not play. Only 20 or so games to beat Chelski's record. šŸ˜ Juicy game in a couple of weeks against Spuds.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder Hopefully the return of crowds, even in this limited format, has come at just the right time. It certainly feels like it gives the players an extra little energy/edge at Anfield and we might need it against Spuds.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets It was really good to have the fans back. I didn't think it would make that much difference there being only 2000 fans allowed back in. But it certainly beats the artificial crowd noise of recent months.

nessisonett

Really chuffed with our World Cup draw! Although weā€™re playing Israel AGAIN for like the millionth time.

Untitled

Plumbingā€™s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

JohnnyShoulder

Wut. James Tavernier has 17 goals for Rangers this season. Reminder: Heā€™s a right back šŸ¤Æ

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Tell me about it. As much as I hate to admit it, I canā€™t even put this down to Celtic being bad - Rangers have just been insanely good this season. Gerrard has worked wonders with them.

JohnnyShoulder

WOW. Just wow. Outstanding from Liverpool today. šŸ”„

nessisonett

That was quite the Scottish Cup final. Thereā€™s tense and then thereā€™s 3-3 into penalties!

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett So weird having last seasons cup final a few day before Christmas! Kinda fitting for this year though! šŸ˜‚

hypnotoad

Come on you Palace. Don't let Sheff Utd break their duck today...please.
Hoping Millwall and the Brighton scum lose too.

hypnotoad

nessisonett

@Thrillho Itā€™s laughable at this point. Rangers are now 19 points clear, although Celtic have 3 games in hand. Weā€™ve literally lost the league in January. Surely Lennonā€™s positionā€™s untenable at this point, heā€™s lost almost every ā€˜must-winā€™ game heā€™s been in charge of and failed to capitalise on the rest of the league being rubbish.

hypnotoad

Our Eze with the goal of the season.

COYP.

Edited on by hypnotoad

hypnotoad

nessisonett

@hypnotoad I have to say, Palace have been great fun to watch this season. Plus Zahaā€™s been a monster for me in fantasy, had him since day 1 and donā€™t regret it!

hypnotoad

nessisonett wrote:

@hypnotoad I have to say, Palace have been great fun to watch this season. Plus Zahaā€™s been a monster for me in fantasy, had him since day 1 and donā€™t regret it!

I love Wilf cos he's a local boy like me but there's a reason a proper big club haven't come in for him and it's his attitude.
He could easily have got sent off today.
We all still love him though.

hypnotoad

nessisonett

@hypnotoad Heā€™s just passionate, totally not a bit immature and easy to rise. Itā€™s just passion for the club!
Untitled

nessisonett

Man U being top of the table really takes me back to my childhood šŸ˜‰

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic