Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 9,581 to 9,600 of 10,100

ralphdibny

@JohnnyShoulder haha I'll add you next time I'm online. My PSN is "bitethechocolateofftheedgesofthekitkat.com"

Jk of course lol. I'll add you tho ๐Ÿ‘

Edited on by ralphdibny

See ya!

JohnnyShoulder

ralphdibny wrote:

@JohnnyShoulder haha I'll add you next time I'm online. My PSN is "bitethechocolateofftheedgesofthekitkat.com"
Jk of course lol. I'll add you tho ๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ˜‚ Wait, did you just reveal your real name?!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

@KAIRU @ralphdibny Cadburys Creme egg. Ever tried sucking up the inside from a small hole until it implodes?!

Neither have I, but I hear it gets messy!

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

ralphdibny

@JohnnyShoulder nah I haven't...

Jesus I was writing how I eat creme eggs but i doubled back and deleted it because it just sounds completely inappropriate. Maybe that's why chocolate is soooo good ๐Ÿ˜‚

I will say that I have dipped a creme egg in tea though. That's fairly innuendo-less.

My partner caught me dipping a caramilk ice cream in a decaf coffee the other day. The look on her face! I said it was an affogato!

See ya!

JohnnyShoulder

@ralphdibny Nibble the top off to get to the creamy goodness and then licking out the inside... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Some one at work as a weird phobia about dunking stuff in hot drinks. I like a ginger nut myself to dunk.

ralphdibny

@JohnnyShoulder ๐Ÿ˜‚ you said it, not me! You can see why I doubled back and deleted it haha

Mcvities ginger nuts are like crack. I'm not even that fond of ginger as a flavour but the biscuits are just pure sugar. I'd demolish a pack in one sitting easily

See ya!

nessisonett

Got handed down my uncleโ€™s Samsung QN90B cause heโ€™s upgrading to a bigger set and itโ€™s a real good telly. The PS5 in particular looks great, even if I donโ€™t have any games installed that actually support VRR or 120Hz ๐Ÿ˜…

Plumbingโ€™s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

KAIRU

JohnnyShoulder wrote:

I like a ginger nut myself to dunk.

Nothing like dunking a Gingernut into a cup of tea. An absolutely stupendous combination.

I just hope we're talking about the biscuit and not a tentative testicle. ๐Ÿ˜…

"A corpse... should be left well alone. Oh, I know very well. How the secrets beckon so sweetly. Only an honest death will cure you now. Liberate you, from your wild curiosity." - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower.

PSN: KairuDoes

JohnnyShoulder

@KAIRU Well it is the weekend now, so anything goes.

But no, I try not to make a habit of teabagging a cuppa. Unless with an actual tea bag. First off, there is too much of a risk for a rogue pube dropping in, then you might get burned. It is burnt or burned? I always get those two mixed up! ๐Ÿ˜‚

KAIRU

JohnnyShoulder wrote:

But no, I try not to make a habit of teabagging a cuppa. Unless with an actual tea bag.

Yeah, I tend not to teabag when dunking either. A quick in-and-out is my preferred method!

JohnnyShoulder wrote:

It is burnt or burned? I always get those two mixed up! ๐Ÿ˜‚

I think they're both acceptable, so you're probably fine!

"A corpse... should be left well alone. Oh, I know very well. How the secrets beckon so sweetly. Only an honest death will cure you now. Liberate you, from your wild curiosity." - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower.

PSN: KairuDoes

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Oh noice! What was you previous TV, was that 4K?

My Dad is toying with the idea of getting a PS5, but I'm also nudging him to get a 4K TV for their lounge. They do have one in the bedroom, but as it wall mounted, they are not keen in swapping them over.

I do notice the difference when I'm over there as they have my old 1080p, especially when playing larger scale games on his PS4.

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder We had a 4K set but not a QLED like this one is, it was more of an entry level one and the backlight died just after the warranty ran out, so it was way too dim. The only issue I have with this new one is that the viewing angle is pretty narrow, which combined with the blindingly bright screen results in a washed out picture from an angle so you really do need to sit dead centre. Games look brilliant though, even Far Cry 4 from 2014 looks crisp and the colour pops.

Plumbingโ€™s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

ralphdibny

@StripedTomato how about them chocolate malted milks from Tesco?! ๐Ÿ˜‹

Soggy biscuit in the bottom of your tea? Keeping the teaspoon used to stir will solve all issues of that nature!

Edited on by ralphdibny

See ya!

JohnnyShoulder

@StripedTomato You will be able to enable HDR for certain games, and you will maybe get a slight uptick in picture quality which come from using a more recent TV.

I was not convinced though, especially when going from watching 4K content on Netflix and stuff. The PS5 is way much better in that regards, as you would expect l

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic