Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 5,441 to 5,460 of 10,096

Gaming365247

Oh look even here too nope nope. Keep political crap away from videogames

Ask Me for my PSN/XBL Gamertags

nessisonett

@Gaming365247 Sorry, I’ll take my politics away and go back to playing my military shooter dealing with post 9/11 fundamentalism or go hang out with Geralt and save some minorities from racists trying to murder them. Go tell Salman Rushdie to keep politics out of literature or Pablo Picasso to keep politics out of art. The ‘video games are art’ argument can’t coexist with the ‘keep politics out of video games’ argument, they’re incompatible.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

nessisonett

@Gaming365247 Also, TheQuartering is a disgusting human being who simps for QAnon and is a literal example of putting politics into games coverage by harassing people like Brie Larson and female Ghostbusters. You might as well be sharing a video by Alex Jones.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Col_McCafferty

And I thought the UK was a bitterly divided country.

🙄

Col_McCafferty

Blooper987

I have such a short attention span and am tired of SAO. So know my profile pic is my doggo and our eternal virtual overlord. Korone

MightyDemon82

I haven't watched the news over the holidays but now that I'm back at work I hear it every so often on the radio and catch a bit on T.V. before I leave for work in the mornings. It's bad enough with the virus and brexit over here in the UK but man that's some scary stuff going on over in the states, Trump needs to be locked up but that would probably just rile his supporters even more!

On the plus side though I managed to finally wade through the swamp of sorrow and my reward was an extremely easy boss.

Edited on by MightyDemon82

MightyDemon82

Rudy_Manchego

Wow I am not a fan of Season 2 of 2020. I know follow up seasons have to up the ante but we have full blown riots and it’s only like episode 6.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

RogerRoger

As a Brit, I can't imagine the potential fear and uncertainty many Americans must be feeling today. I have an opinion, we all have opinions, but there's no justification for such insanity.

Here's to staying safe, chatting about videogames, and rising above what divides us.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@kyleforrester87 How does Greedfall compare to Dragon Age, or other "heyday" BioWare RPGs? I know some folks who've tried to start it, but haven't gotten far, so am on the fence about doing the same. Of course, you're literally saying "I don't know what to think of it" so I understand if you can't give positive or negative thoughts, but does it at least feel... I dunno, substantial?

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

kyleforrester87

@RogerRoger I’m probably not the best person to ask, I have a passionate dislike for DA:I although it’s been so long since I played it I can’t really remember why I hate it so much. I am not far enough through Greedfall to know what to make of it either, I’ve just reached the main island (after skipping a lot of the content in the starting area) so the next couple of play sessions will be telling. I might bounce off it really hard but it’s better than I thought it would be and I didn’t delete it straight away so that’s a good start.

I can say they are both much much better games than TLOU2 though (@Col_McCafferty)

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic