Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 22/23 season

Posts 61 to 80 of 663

BearsEatBeets

No extra points for Jesus then but seen enough good stuff to stick with him for the moment. At least Zinchenko is guaranteed clean sheet points no matter what.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets I've got Trent in again but no big hitters up front. Yeah a solid start for Zinchenko which could have proven a tricky away game.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

JRJ3

Instant regret not going for Zinchenko or Gabriel. Was debating all day between the two and decided last second to go for Trippier. Oh the joys to have FPL back

JRJ3

PSN: x-JRJ3-x

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder He's going to get the 3 bonus points too. You might want Salah not to play 😄

@JRJ3 Second guessing every choice is the bread and butter of the FPL experience. Trippier might go on and get more anyway being home to Nott Forest. I'm slightly surprised Newcastle didn't splash a bit more of their new cash this summer but there's still time to go I suppose.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

@JRJ3 I've got Trippier too. 😂

@BearsEatBeets Yeah he has got the bonus points. Saka got the assist for the OG which I didn't expect.

@JudgeDredd It's like Wenger never left.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

nessisonett

Already making a cracking start to the season with a grand total of 0 points. Definitely regret not going for Zinchenko now but Arsenal have been well… arse the last few seasons.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

BearsEatBeets

Crud! Nunez isn’t starting. I’d like to think he is certain to come on at some point though so could still get points.

BearsEatBeets

sorteddan

...And of course Mitrovic was one of the squad players I rearranged out of the squad to make room for Jesus. Isn't it always the way!
Hopefully LFC improve second half

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets If Firmino continues to play like that, we might seeing Nunez starting more matches. Really poor half from him.

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder Quite poor from a lot of the team really. It’s been quite surprising as I thought they looked fairly sharp against City.

🤞that remains Nunez goal.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets And he comes on and scores!

nessisonett

My cousin’s a Fulham fan and ball boy at Craven Cottage so he’ll be chuffed anyway 😂

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett they played well, we certainly didn’t deserve more than a point. I’m glad Nunez did well and got me some points.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets Mitrovic has been a monster in the Championship so part of me’s not surprised that he’s gotten off to a great start in the Premier League as well. I reckon Nuñez will be comfortably in the starting lineup sooner rather than later too!

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Mitrovic has always struggled to replicate his Championship form when he plays in the Premier League. Will be interesting to see if he can get over that hoodoo this season.

BearsEatBeets

It seems Eriksen wouldn’t have been a risk after all. Hope he doesn’t do to well or I’ll be annoyed.
Unfortunately I’ll want Man City to do well for my players later.

BearsEatBeets

Mostik

@BearsEatBeets it's only half time but I think you are safe, we have returned to type in our first game! McFred are a shambles

Mostik

BearsEatBeets

@Mostik Yeah they aren't looking good. I was surprised with Eriksen classed as the forward as well.

BearsEatBeets

sorteddan

I could use a Haaland hat trick all assisted by Cancelo plus a Man City clean sheet in the last game of the opening weekend. That would be useful.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

nessisonett

3 out of 4 defenders didn’t play. Think that means Toney won’t come on as I’d drop below 3 defenders even with Dier coming on. Fantastic.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic