Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 22/23 season

Posts 81 to 100 of 663

Gremio108

Well, I've already sold Kane and put Haaland in. No doubt the first panic move of many

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

nessisonett

@Gremio108 Now very much regretting dumping Haaland 😂

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

sorteddan

@Gremio108
It was just a coin toss till the last second which one of those I would go for, especially with Kane being home to the Saints first day. Was pretty certain whichever I didn't go for would be the one who scored well... Happy to be wrong on this occasion.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

BearsEatBeets

Well done to @sorteddan for topping Gameweek 1.

Anyone making any early changes? I'm quite happy with my first week and think I'm going to leave my team alone for now and save an extra transfer for the week after. It will be nice to keep up reasonable points for a bit as I've got off to poor starts the last few seasons and then usually struggle to catch up.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

sorteddan

@BearsEatBeets
Thanks. Yeah any chance we can end the league now? I think I've proved what I need to.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

Mostik

@BearsEatBeets Judging by yesterdays performance I am thinking De Gea in net is not the wisest move but I will hang on for now! Sancho is another one (there is a theme here) who I might swap but surely he has to come good with a striker up top, we'll see! Happy with the rest.

Mostik

sorteddan

@Mostik
Sancho was also the one I was thinking about binning after that woeful team performance yesterday but I agree that they've surely got to improve!? Will hold fire for now I think, he did look pretty good pre-season.

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets You can bet your bottom dollar that @JudgeDredd will be making about 20 transfers this week! 😂

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets Chucked Mings after Gerrard’s interview 😂

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets He’s already been stripped of the captaincy and then Gerrard basically talked about his attitude in an interview. Pundits aren’t happy with Gerrard about it. Just don’t see much point in having someone who’s not in favour when I can grab a cheap defender who plays regularly.

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett Blimey! It will be interesting to see if Gareth Southgate sticks by him. But yeah someone who at least is likely to play each week is a better bet.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

Mostik

Good luck to all this weekend, not sure if it is a mistake or not but I am leaving my team alone for now, to be fair I am only nervous for my United players. If they sh*t the bed again against Brentford I am gonna have to make changes!! Tottenham V Chelsea should be tasty!

Mostik

nessisonett

Kinda tempted to grab Dennis next week now that he’s back in the Prem with Notts County. He was pretty solid for me at the start of last season but dropped off as Watford crumbled.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett He was one of my 'finds' of last season as I got him in quite early. I will probs wait and see how he performs as I'm not sure how many chances Nottingham Forest will create in the Prem.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Of course it’s Forest, totally missed that one 😂

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Easy mistake to make, especially if you consider how close the two stadiums are to each other! 😂

Untitled

JohnnyShoulder

@JudgeDredd I've got Mendy from Chelsea. A bit cheaper than the most of the others in the traditional top 6, but hopefully will still get just as many clean sheets.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett After all that, Mings starts today for Villa! 🤣

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Even the pundits are surprised!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic