Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 22/23 season

Posts 361 to 380 of 663

nessisonett

It would be kinda hilarious if Man U just silently crept up and won the league now. Somehow completely missed that they’re only 5 points behind. Harry Maguire needs his winner’s medal!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

JohnnyShoulder

@Mostik The last I saw the other day, was that Diaz was back in training. Saw some footage too, so didn't dream it was happening.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Mostik

@JohnnyShoulder Nice one, I really rate him, one of those players I wish we had signed, has that South American sh*t housery about him which fans love but hate to play against similar to Garbiel Heinze and now Martinez for us!
I will be trying to add Diaz once he is fully fit for sure.

Mostik

sorteddan

Fortunately I transferred in Watkins for Nketia as I had a feeling about Villa getting goals in today's game, kind of worked out for me. Unfortunately I put Zinchenko in last position on bench as I had a feeling about Villa getting goals in today's game, didn't work out so well for me.
Swings and roundabouts. Very much so.

Bloody good game though.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

QualityGeezer

Forget too do my team this week as I had a family emergency not expecting a good weekend judging by my Brighton players on the bench

QualityGeezer

BearsEatBeets

Anyone else got Pope? Or is it just lucky old me? At least my Brighton defender went off before the Fulham goal and looks like somehow getting bonus points too.
A lot of 2’s this week though, not good.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

JohnnyShoulder

@QualityGeezer Hope everything is OK with the family mate. Looks like Nunez has come good too. Nick Pope though - oof.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

QualityGeezer

@JohnnyShoulder cheers mate, sister has long standing heart problems so had a bit of a scare but she's stable

QualityGeezer

sorteddan

@QualityGeezer
Nah if I was really psychic I'd have known to bench Mitoma and start Ward-Prowse this week!

Yeah is not looking great for the Newcastle contingent at the moment.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder @Mostik Yeah I saw footage of Diaz back in training which is great. Gakpo starting to come good too so some good choices and pressure to perform up front.

@QualityGeezer At least I dropped Trippier to the bench but in hindsight I should have done it the other way round. Sorry to hear about your sister, wishing her all the best for a speedy recovery.

Apparently that's Pope out of the Cup final too, and their second choice is cup tied to another team so will have to play a third choice keeper.

BearsEatBeets

sorteddan

@BearsEatBeets
That is some pretty amazing foresight from ten Hag to ensure Dubravka would be cup tied against them!

Edited on by sorteddan

QualityGeezer

Super sub son! Has a nice ring to it

QualityGeezer

BearsEatBeets

Two slightly poor weeks on the trot for me and I've just done a transfer so that I can scrape 8 players taking part this coming gameweek. Thankfully quite a few are playing twice but I'm bracing myself for another poor one. Hopefully I can get a good return on my bench boost when I use it to gain some ground.

BearsEatBeets

QualityGeezer

Liverpool have a double game week but after yesterday doubtful any one is worth putting in

QualityGeezer

BearsEatBeets

@QualityGeezer I put Gomez in a few days ago thinking a nice cheap 2 game player but seeing Matip come back in for that European disaster I've got a horrible feeling he might not even play now.

BearsEatBeets

Mostik

@BearsEatBeets I did the same but didn't click save just incase he got injured against Madrid, feel like I got away with one there!! Klopp is not as cut throat as most managers so he could still play, if it isn't Matip or Gomez who would play? Matip seems the safe choice tbf.

Mostik

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic