Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 22/23 season

Posts 341 to 360 of 663

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets There is a bit more info about JD in the goodbye/vacation thread. Long story short, he deleted his account by the looks it.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett The small amount of games in those months probably helped mix it up but your right, it's good it's not consistantly dominated by one person storming ahead.

@JohnnyShoulder I'll check that out cheers.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

QualityGeezer

I finally got off the bottom and the guy leaves 😢 I'm feeling like Jurgen klopp atm

QualityGeezer

BearsEatBeets

@QualityGeezer I didn't notice he had also removed his team from the league. A shame. I think the Bad Batch team is no longer being updated also as they have Cancelo and Jesus still in their team.

@get2sammyb I'm guessing your recent upturn has something to do with Man U's current return to form.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

Left Almiron and Toney on the bench. And yet found space for a lovely -1 points from Dier 😂

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett I have Toney and Shaw as my first 2 subs and they are currently my best two scoring players with no chance of subbing in. Maybe I should have used my bench boost this week.

BearsEatBeets

Mostik

@BearsEatBeets It worked mate, I dropped Salah and he bags his first goal in ages, I suppose on the flip side I've got Nunez and he got an assist!!

Mostik

QualityGeezer

@Mostik sods law mate, if theres one thing I've learned this year is being too loyal too players, hence why I'm bottom lol

QualityGeezer

Mostik

@QualityGeezer It is mate, to be fair I should have known not to take him out before the derby, Everton never do anything. I'm slowly sinking down the league too!!

Mostik

QualityGeezer

@Mostik I was just happy we got a win. Can never tell with a derby especially with new manager bounce, wouldn't have been surprised with a bore draw tbh

QualityGeezer

BearsEatBeets

@Mostik It's much appreciated. Next is a real test against Newcastle so we will see if he can keep it going. Maybe you could drop Nunez too 😉

BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

@QualityGeezer Yeah totally. The way things were going I was beginning to think we'd probably be aiming for Europa Conference League or whatever it's called. Thankfully the points difference isn't too big with the amount of games left, we just need to be consistently better to close it.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

@QualityGeezer @BearsEatBeets I'll be more confident once we put a run of winning games together. Which we have not done this season. Too many false dawns, a good result followed up with a string of complete ****.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

QualityGeezer

@JohnnyShoulder @BearsEatBeets yeah agree, hopefully with Jota and Bobby coming back we can go on a run. In a weird way there's a part of me thinking if we cant get top 4 we may be better off out of Europe next year rather than the Thursday night cup and have a good crack at the league

QualityGeezer

JohnnyShoulder

@QualityGeezer Yep I'm in the same mindsight, I would rather not have to play games staring in July to qualify for the Europa Busmans league.

Mostik

@BearsEatBeets Haha I am going to have to leave Nunez in sorry, I have a feeling you will have a decent run in to the end of the season and maybe even squeeze Newcastle out of the top 4! Will Diaz be back this season?

Mostik

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic