Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 21/22 season.

Posts 361 to 380 of 459

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett I'll take your 8 points and swap it for 16 from mine with Willock and Laporte! 😖

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

I feel slightly justified in my Burnley snub now 😅

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

JohnnyShoulder

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder To be fair, Pope still played a blinder! He’s definitely been hard done by given that performance.

BearsEatBeets

I've remembered a bit earlier this time.

February's Manager of the Month is the manager currently known as @Fragile

It was extremely close for second between 4 of us. The overall lead is very close fought battle at the moment too.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

BearsEatBeets

@Fragile Any chance I could borrow that for a few weeks? 🤔

I've taken a gamble this weekend and made Coutinho my Captain. Well I think it's a bit of a gamble, I'll probably discover half the league has done the same now.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

My transfers actually worked! For once 😂

nessisonett

Bloody hell, quite a week for Coutinho! Those points alone are probably responsible for how well a week I’ve had 😂

JohnnyShoulder

@Fragile Do you think you made enough transfers for this week?! 🤣

nessisonett

Really hoping either Cancelo or Gabriel don’t play, Coady’s got 14 points on my bench!

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett My two best scoring players are currently my second and third subs which have no chance of coming on. Coady and Ramsey. I bet I don't get this when I use my Bench Boost.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett @BearsEatBeets Bit of a mixed bad for me this week as half my squad have only scored one or two points. Fingers crossed that Salah makes the game midweek as he is my captain.

JohnnyShoulder

I would like to thank Jimenez for getting sent off last night! 😆

nessisonett

I’m just taking the hit this week, no reason to waste my wildcard. And somehow I’m sitting on not too shabby points considering I only have half a team!

JRJ3

Yep Wolves have destroyed my free hit. It was all looking so promising at half time too.

JRJ3

PSN: x-JRJ3-x

nessisonett

Despite only having 6 players actually playing this week, I’m pretty happy with 43 points!

JohnnyShoulder

@JRJ3 Your other transfers have done the biz though!

BearsEatBeets

It's that time again, the time I randomly remember to announce..

The March Manager of the Month is @JRJ3

This form has seen our current leader @JRJ3 create a moderate gap to the chasing teams as we approach the business end of the season.

BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

@NedStarksGhost @Sorteddan @Gremio108 @LiamCroft @get2sammyb @JRJ3 @nessisonett @JohnnyShoulder @Fragile

Just a heads up everyone, especially those that may have slipped behind or given up. In 3 weeks (gameweek 35) it will be the start of the Inter-league Cup. This is the info from the site -

The Cup is scheduled to start in GW35
Fixtures will be determined at the end of Gameweek 34.If there are 16 teams in the associated league, then each team will have an opponent in Gameweek 35. If there are between 9 and 15 teams in the league, some teams will receive a bye in Gameweek 35 based on their score in Gameweek 34.

The starting round of the cup is determined by the number of teams in the associated league and the final will be contested in Gameweek 38.

You will not be entered into the cup if you have joined the league after the Gameweek prior to the cup starting.

How the cup works
Each team will be randomly drawn against another unless they have received a bye. The winner (the team with the highest Gameweek score minus any transfer points), will progress to the next round and another random draw, the losers are out! This process continues until the final round when the two remaining teams contest the cup final. If a cup match is drawn, then the following tie-breaks will be applied until a winner is found:

Most goals scored in the Gameweek
Fewest goals conceded in the Gameweek
Virtual coin toss

So it could be anyone's and there are a few gameweek's worth of transfers for any team tweaking.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

Cheers for info @BearsEatBeets! 👍

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic