Forums

Topic: Playstation New Years Resolution Thread- 2018 Edition

Posts 61 to 71 of 71

JohnnyShoulder

Ergh, tend not to do resolutions as I've seen what a negative effect they can have on some people.

But in keeping with the spirit of things, I really need to stop buying games until I've made a serious dent in my backlog. Spider-Man and Sekrio are the only games I must have, everything else can wait.

I will probably be back here saying the the same thing but with different games to buy! 🤣

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Wearl

I have also no resolutions, when I want to do something, I do it now
In case of games, I buy only selected ones, so I avoid to have a big backlog. I have only two most wanted games for 2019+, the rest is categorized as "maybe someday" ^^

Edited on by Wearl

Most Wanted:
-The Last of Us: Part II
-New Deus Ex Game

Mane

@Mane More news letter that will be nice can wait for beast-mode ps5 system more fun in the games .2019 To 2020 i will say this happy year to my causin and family .

Tiger,Godzilla,Dragon Ball z,DC Comic , .

Kidfried

1) Get more platinums than last year.
I got 8 plats in 2017, and 17 in 2018. Easy!

2) Play different games.
Yes, I ventured into visual novels, racing games, horror, soulsborne. Good enough!

3) Get into an online game, preferably enjoying an online experience with friends/forum people.
More online than before: ranked Gwent, Onrus, Red Dead Online. But... most of it completely in my own. So 50/50.

4) Keep my PS4 clean! I'm going to try and clean and undust it every month.
Did it! I'm so proud of me, even though I might have obsessed about it a little too much.

I'll come up with some cool resolutions later.

Edited on by Kidfried

Kidfried

Rudy_Manchego

Shall we create a new thread for 2019 resolutions or continue this one?

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

Fight_Teza_Fight

@Rudy_Manchego New thread I think.
Was going to make it later today. That ok @Tasuki?

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

Fight_Teza_Fight

@Rudy_Manchego Cheers mate, although feel free to if you want.
Won’t get around to it till after work.

Edited on by Fight_Teza_Fight

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

mookysam

My 2018 Gaming Resolutions The Results!

1. Don't buy something if it's just going straight in the backlog.
With physical games, this has actually been a success. Digital, I actually did pretty well... mostly. A few things I bought were good bargains and went straight in the digital backlog, but most things I actually played right away.

2. Finish Breath of the Wild. Spectacularly failed. Was halfway through but never got back into it.

3. Get through my hand-held backlog. Nibbled at the backlog, yes. Cleared it, not a chance. 😂 My tendency to buy new games and play them instead hampered my efforts.

4.Finally finish Resident Evil PS1 Nope. This Halloween I played Symphony of the Night instead. It's the better of the two, anyhow. This was a mercy fail.

5. Replay some more of my favourites Actually did pretty okay in the latter half of the year. I replayed BioShock 2 and Infinite, Portal 2, Zelda: Ocarina of Time and A Link Between Worlds. Still didn't replay Metroid Prime, but then I was naively hoping 4 would be out in 2018.

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.