Forums

Topic: Your Latest PlayStation 5 Purchase

Posts 281 to 300 of 1,723

Kidfried

@colonelkilgore I'm really interested in Niet, just waiting for a price drop.

As for me, I bought Chicory today. Wanted to see what all the hype was about!

Kidfried

colonelkilgore

@Kidfried I’ve only heard good things about Chicory… it’s not something I feel ‘compelled’ to play but I’ll definitely keep my eye out for if it gets a big discount in a sale. As I’m pretty sure it would be a great palate-cleanser in-between blockbusters.

So, have you played Nier: Automata? If not, I’d suggest you try that first as you’d probably be able to pick it up real cheap (& it’s phenomenal). If you have already played it, I get your interest in Nier- Replicant. By all accounts it isn’t quite the classic that is Automata… but even if it’s a relatively close second, that’ll be good enough for me. Also, I had a proper bargain… £27.

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

hypnotoad

Apologies if I've posted this earlier BUT...Sony 3D Pulse headset.

Brilliant and I love 'em.
That is all.

Edited on by hypnotoad

hypnotoad

JohnnyShoulder

Got some vouchers from work, I had 20 quid left from other stuff so I ordered The Pathless. Heard goods things about it and it's been on my watch list since it came out.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

@velio84 Interesting, it is £50 still at the second hand shop I use. I will be trading some games in next week, but may hold off if the price could drop.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Uncharted2007

I finally bought my second physical game about a week ago... Judgment. I'm a big Shenmue fan and this felt similar in nature. I have yet to play it but my backlog is near complete.

Backlog:
ME Legendary Edition (half through)
Ghost of Tsushima DLC
Judgment

Uncharted2007

Elodin

Is there a way to see what the latest games are added to the summer sale on psn? Whenever they have these extended sales it seems they just put in the newly added games the following weeks without any notification that they are NEWLY added games. Either I cant figure it out or it is a huge design flaw. Hopefully I'm just blind and someone here can tell me how to find them.

Elodin

Elodin

@colonelkilgore ahh yes missed that update thank you. I'm curious if they just looked through the whole list and figured out what was new or know how to find the newly added.

Elodin

colonelkilgore

@Elodin yeah there may be a way… I haven’t the foggiest though I’m afraid.

You may not be interested but I had been waiting for the SuperGiant back-catalogue to go on sale for ages and all three of the games they released prior to Hades had a great reduction.

**** DLC!

Elodin

@colonelkilgore I did have my eyes on pyre..I'll probably pick thatthat up and Hades

Elodin

colonelkilgore

Just pre-ordered Hades… even though it’s out on Friday 😁 it won’t be arriving until next Wednesday 😭

**** DLC!

colonelkilgore

colonelkilgore wrote:

Just pre-ordered Hades… even though it’s out on Friday 😁 it won’t be arriving until next Wednesday 😭

Just had confirmation that it's been dispatched and will arrive on Saturday, so not as bad as I was expecting 😁

**** DLC!

Voltan

Somehow here in Poland all physical copies of Hades I could find are 30% more expensive than it is on PSN (which is unusual) so I'm going digital this time.

Voltan

colonelkilgore

@render yeah I'll be finishing off the TLoU plat first... then if I'm unable to resist the temptation maybe I'll slot Hades in before I play TLoU2 next month.

@Voltan I paid £25 and I think it's £20 on the store... so 20% in my case but I'll always go physical unless the difference is gargantuan.

**** DLC!

colonelkilgore

Just picked up The Pathless after reading all the positive chat about it on here lately. Looks pretty cool!

**** DLC!

Th3solution

@colonelkilgore I hope @Jimmer-jammer is making a good cut on his commission because I’m close to buying it too with all the praise being thrown about.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Jimmer-jammer

@Th3solution @colonelkilgore with all due respect to Giant Squid, it’s nothing on what I’ve gotten from CDPR 😂

“Reason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning.” C.S. Lewis

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic