Forums

Topic: Your Latest PlayStation 5 Purchase

Posts 301 to 320 of 1,715

Th3solution

@colonelkilgore I think that’s supposed to be a compliment. 😜

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Voltan

I decided the PSN Deal Of The Week was a good opportunity to get Scarlet Nexus, even though I usually don't buy games if I know I won't be able to play them straight away.

Voltan

BearsEatBeets

Woke up to this on the door mat.
Untitled

Despite getting it early I won't really start it until the weekend anyway but nice to know it's here and good to go. I can't wait to get back into this game but on PS5 this time.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

RogerRoger

@BearsEatBeets Sweet! Mine's on its way, but won't get started for another few weeks. Can't wait to see what you manage to capture with its Photo Mode!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

BearsEatBeets

@RogerRoger Cheers, hopefully it will get me out of my photomode funk. I've been finding myself entering photomode a lot but not being happy with the picture I'm trying to take and coming back out again without taking a pic. I played through Ratchet and Clank and only took a handful of pictures in that stunning game and I'm doing it a lot in ME3 too. Resident Evil Village also had a photomode and I never used it, although that one may have been partially due to the bizarre reason of Capcom adding a copyright message across the screen when taking a shot ?!?
Anyway if any game can get my mojo back it's Ghost. I hope you have plenty of room on your hard drive because I think you will end up taking a ton of them. I look forward to seeing them.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

RogerRoger

@BearsEatBeets Urgh, I hate games that overlay copyright small print on screencaps. It's one thing when people are just grabbing any ol' shot, but to have it messing up a Photo Mode? Yuck.

And don't worry, I think it's only natural to go through Photo Mode phases. I've often found that, if I play two or three games with Photo Modes in quick succession, I burn out real quick, and invariably end up back on a retro console where there's no way to take screencaps. Same as you, I'll pause and line up a shot and then think "nah" and quit out of it, which just wastes time.

Fingers crossed that Ghost works for you in the way you hope. I hear it's a good Photo Mode!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Cookyman1970

Bought Aliens Fireteam Elite on Tuesday for £30. It might not be the best game ever made or have the best graphics but it's a fun little shooter. For a budget game there's a good deal of fun to be had, could do with another patch or two to fix remaining problems e.g. sound glitching but good fun regardless.

Cookyman1970

Thrillho

@kevilc I really enjoyed the game. The cast and story are great. Some people complained it was too short but with all the side content (very little of which is filler) it’s the right length so it never outstays its welcome.

Also a very achievable platinum if that’s your kind of thing.

Thrillho

lehmo

Just received my copy of Spider-Man Miles Morales Ultimate Edition. I pretty much skipped the whole late PS3 to PS4 generation, only got a PS4 Pro earlier this year because PS5s were so hard to get. Now that I have a PS5, got a huge backlog of games, some of which are updated for PS5, so even better.

Only recently finished TLOU, TLOU2, Uncharted 1-4 and Ghost of Tsushima. Not really sure what to start on now but Spider-Man Remastered and Miles Morales seem like a good choice, maybe Horizon Zero Dawn since it got updated for PS5 and the new one is coming early next year?

lehmo

Voltan

@lehmo Spider-Man Remastered is a great choice. You should also consider God Of War if you haven't played it.

@kevilc @Thrillho I'm a grown ass man and this game literally made me shed a tear (it might be me gettting old but it never happened with a game before ). It's brilliant.

Voltan

themcnoisy

Just bought Returnal for £45! Come on!

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

render

@themcnoisy You've got yourself a bargain there. Enjoy it and let us know how you get on on the Returnal thread, it's been a bit quiet of late 😀

render

JohnnyShoulder

@themcnoisy Prepare to Die.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

themcnoisy

@render certainly will bro!

@JohnnyShoulder Is it like a bullethell shooter as an fps?

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

render

@velio84 @lehmo I'll second that suggestion of Death Stranding, it's a great game and worth having a look at with the Directors Cut version coming.

render

JohnnyShoulder

@themcnoisy plus rouge like/lite

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

NedStarksGhost

@lehmo I wouldn't start Horizon Zero Dawn yet. I recently started a new save with the PS5 patch and the audio is broken on some of the cut scenes, in that there's no audio at all. They're aware of it and looking into it but would be worth holding off until that's fixed I'd say.

NedStarksGhost

lehmo

@NedStarksGhost Oh wow, thanks for that. I'll wait to see if a patch comes out before I start it!

@velio84 haha yes, I got death stranding for a pretty good deal on amazon the other week. Haven't got around to it yet though.

Going through Spiderman Remastered and Control at the moment. I'm waiting for my sabrent sata to usb3.1 cable to come so I can finally use my 860 qvo to install PS4 games on. Gives me some time time to get through PS5 games while I wait though.

lehmo

Voltan

Finally pre-ordered Kena: Bridge of Spirits.
Gotta get them bonus hats for my Rot.

Voltan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic