Forums

Topic: Returnal

Posts 901 to 920 of 2,757

Voltan

@render That's the one bug I have seen (or heard, rather).
Well that and the invisible barnacles

Voltan

roe

Yeah was also playing straight through my tv when the sound bug happened

roe

Scratchy_Seal

@Voltan Oof you are smashing through! I might have to ask for links for these videos because after another fruitless run through crimson wastes Iโ€™m starting to get pretty disheartened.

Iโ€™m on 79 of 90 ciphers and missing one scout log but not actually sure where Iโ€™m missing them from.

And if the activity card tells me my estimated playtime for the crimson waste survey is 5 minutes one more time!

Scratchy_Seal

render

@Voltan Thanks for the video link ๐Ÿ‘

Hopefully with the patch tomorrow they might address the issue with the activity cards. It's still quite enjoyable to have a blast through the biomes though to see what you get. I also need to try and record some video of the boss fights, specifically the ones where I don't get hit very much I look like I know what I'm doing ๐Ÿ˜‚

render

Voltan

@render Maybe you know this but since you mention the activity cards, I'm going to assume you don't.
You can check how many ciphers you have in each biome by going to the databank, "resources" section and item number 17. Crimson Wastes has a bug where one of the ciphers doesn't update the counter (you still need to get it but you probably already have, it's in a guaranteed room) so you might have one more than it shows (you get the trophy at 19/20).
Scout logs are numbered and there's 67 of them so you'll also know which ones you're missing if you look at the list in the databank.

Voltan

render

@Voltan I did not know about item number 17, cheers for the info ๐Ÿ˜€

I just fired the PS up to have a look and it looks like I'm a way off in the Crimson Wastes:

1) 10/10
2) 12/20
3) 11/15
4) 15/15
5) 9/10
6) 18/20

I got a few from there yesterday but that's definitely the one that I've got to work on most. I think I'm missing 3 scout logs as well including #9 so will have to see where those ones spawn.

render

phil_j

I'm working my way through picking up the fragmented ... pieces now.

Do you have to beat the boss in the biome you pick them up in? Or once you have them, they are added to the inventory indefinitely?

phil_j

nessisonett

@phil_j Nah, theyโ€™re permanent. Good luck getting certain ones to spawn though ๐Ÿ˜‚

Plumbingโ€™s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Voltan

Alright. Going back underwater for that last cipher. Helios clock says 2 days, 6 hours right now.

Voltan

render

@Voltan Good luck with that last one. You'll have earned the platinum in about as much time as it took me to complete the game ๐Ÿคฃ

render

Voltan

@render Found it in the 2nd room of my 1st run lol!

Now to spend another 195828h on Scout Log 9!

Voltan

render

@Voltan Ha ha what luck that was, did the trophy pop for you then?

Best of luck with regards to the scout log. I've seen people offering to buy it off of the PlayStation Store if it means they get the trophy. You never know, it might be another thing in the patch!

render

roe

Finally got to the last biome. Mannnnn. The 5th one really took a lot out of me. I had the leech artifact, loads of integrity, good weapons etc. Pretty much everything going for me and it still took me down to pretty much one last hit to kill me and I jusssstttt about managed to take out the last enemy!

The 6th biome gave me a ton of audio bugs where the sound would just cut out completely and every time I fixed it it went again. Eventually turned off 3D audio and it seemed to work ok but I died shortly after, blamed to a lack of focus after the annoyance

roe

render

@Thrillho That article is quite amusing to read now we know more ๐Ÿ˜‚

@roe Well done, I remember that being a big effort to get through as every room beats you down and it feels like you are just scraping through it. At least now you can crack on with 6 ๐Ÿ‘

render

Voltan

5 runs later, nothing.
BUT I found a comment saying that some room spawn rates might be affected by the number of Ether you have? Seems far fetched but at this point I might as well give it a try. I'm full of ether so I'm gonna cleanse some stuff, I guess

Edited on by Voltan

Voltan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic