Forums

Topic: PlayStation 5 --OT--

Posts 1,821 to 1,840 of 4,717

MightyDemon82

reviews dropping within the next half hour or so? I noticed Metro has one ready to go but couldn't access the page they also have a review of Spider-man: Miles Morales ready to go also.

MightyDemon82

redd214

Couple minutes reviews will start going up!!

redd214

MightyDemon82

@TheFrenchiestFry Knack at 60fps, Microsoft may as well pack up and go home 😂. Seriously though I can't wait till the 19th.

MightyDemon82

TheFrenchiestFry

@MightyDemon82 I was actually watching more comparison videos and apparently Persona 5 Royal is going to be able to load up a save in like 4 seconds, which means no more of any of those fancy transition scenes of the silhouettes of people on the Tokyo subway when fast travelling lmao

I'm hoping to get my console by then myself. Seriously can't wait to try out as many PS4 games as possible

TheFrenchiestFry

PSN: phantom_sees

Bentleyma

I can't wait to get my PS5. I think I'm going to be happy with the jump from my base PS4. What with the new DualSense controller features, 3D audio and finally getting to play my games in 4K. I think it's going to combine to create something very impressive.

Edited on by Bentleyma

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

MightyDemon82

@TheFrenchiestFry I love that game, I can go back and platinum it on PS5. First things first though will definitely play Astro's Playroom before exploring the UI and jumping into my PS4 library. Will keep my fingers crossed for you getting one, I have the long weekend so hopefully it comes early on the Thursday!

MightyDemon82

Mega-Gazz

I’m still looking to understand if we can have a ‘primary ps5’ and a ‘primary PS4’ that both allow us to share purchases with family members. Failing that, can I declare my ps4 as primary despite having a ps5?

Without that, having a ps5 would mean my kids can’t play games anymore (since they play on an old tv in another room and aren’t touching the ps5)

Mega-Gazz

JohnnyShoulder

@Mega-Gazz The console isn't even out yet so those kind of details will be a bit clearer when it is out.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

andreoni79

I feel like the next news about PS5 will be about the SSD actually shrinking over time until it disappears.

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

BAMozzy

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

TheFrenchiestFry

There's something about the Demon's Souls HUD that just kinda makes it look mediocre next to the PS3 original or other Souls games, but I can't quite put my finger on it

TheFrenchiestFry

nessisonett

@TheFrenchiestFry It looks like a mobile game called Semen’s Doles that totally isn’t installing spyware.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

TheFrenchiestFry

@nessisonett Now that's a game that would probably sell PS5s in of itself

Of course I'd love to play as a knight uncovering fabricated government conspiracies about baby birth

TheFrenchiestFry

nessisonett

The BC test begging has begun. May the lord have mercy on Sammy’s inbox.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

BAMozzy

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic