Forums

Topic: Demon Souls Remastered. Is it, isn't it?

Posts 341 to 344 of 344

mcdreamer

@Draco_V_Ecliptic Yeah, I’ve played a bit of both so I have a rough idea of what to expect from each. The main thing which puts me off of Bloodborne is the frame rate. After playing DeS and DS3 at 60fps (DS3 on PC) the opening moments of Bloodborne feel much less responsive by comparison. I’m sure I’d get used to it though, especially given the length of the game!

mcdreamer

TheBrandedSwordsman

@mcdreamer Interesting. So which one do you think you will opt for in the end? The more challenging game or the 60fps one?

"Ten thousand toadstools, with right purchase, could lift a man, I suppose. But what good would it do?"

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

colonelkilgore

@mcdreamer

There have been many rumours of a 60fps Bloodborne remaster for PS5 and PC, so hopefully they’ll pan out.

There are 2 rules in life:

1. Never disclose all of the information.

mcdreamer

@Draco_V_Ecliptic Honestly, probably Bloodborne. It's the one I've put the least time into previously (only reaching the first boss) and it's something quite different to both Demon Souls and Dark Souls. I do have Sekiro on PC too but I found it unbelievably difficult so will be some time before I return to that one.

@colonelkilgore Would be great if that happens! I think that DS3 runs at 60fps on the PS5 already, which is cool.

mcdreamer

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic