Forums

Topic: The Trophy Discussion Thread

Posts 4,341 to 4,360 of 5,729

render

@colonelkilgore Cheers man, it feels like a good one and I can see why that spurred you on to wanting to go for other platinums. I love that this is so a souls game under the hood however because of it's setting it feels different. Where this edges it over ER for me is the boss fights are just that little more epic and I think I prefer the wide linear format. It gives you a certain amount of freedom to do things in a different order and generally get lost whilst also managing to keep you going in the right direction where everything is so vague. Doesn't mean I didn't enjoy ER, just spent a lot more time getting lost 😅

render

render

@nitram2k11 It was no small part although perhaps we should have taken it easier on old Father "Paul" Gascoigne 😂

render

render

@Kairu Oh there were plenty of times when you saved my ass for sure. Because of the way the coop works I always felt bad when I died as you guys had to go through the pain of reconnecting but it feels like that should be the Bloodborne way 🤣

Those DLC bosses were awesome. I still can't believe that I managed to get through that Lady Maria fight first time when I couldn't ring the bell to start coop. I was getting slapped around left right and centre and was hanging on by the skin of my teeth.

render

render

@Kairu I'll just have to regale you with stories of brutal boss fights that ultimately end in my demise 😫

render

nitram2k11

Kairu wrote:

@render A Call Beyond was absolutely insane against some of those chalice dungeon bosses. Insane damage!
@nitram2k11 You fellas should get Sekiro done first! 😏

Absolutely not!

nitram2k11

PSN: nitram2k11

nitram2k11

@Kairu I might well have to take you up on that offer tbh, I love exploring the game world but just get spanked by the bosses...

nitram2k11

PSN: nitram2k11

johncalmc

Whenever I see people talking about Bloodborne it gives me the itch. I'm permanently in a state of almost-about-to-replay-Bloodborne, I feel like. I never have, except when I co-opped a bit of it when my girlfriend was getting a schooling off Rom the Vacuous Spider but then she beat him by the time I'd downloaded it anyway.

The Chalice Dungeons I recall being pretty out there. The fire dog, in particular, I had a long running battle with. I think the Chalice Dungeons might be the toughest bit of any of the Souls games aside from possibly the big, nasty one in Elden Ring that everyone has trouble with.

Anyway, the day this gets the PS5 remaster (please do a PS5 remaster) I'll be getting it, playing it, and getting the platinum again.

johncalmc

Twitter:

colonelkilgore

johncalmc wrote:

Anyway, the day this gets the PS5 remaster (please do a PS5 remaster) I'll be getting it, playing it, and getting the platinum again.

Same

**** DLC!

ScarletSpidey

Plat #36 - Astro's Rescue Mission
Such an incredible platformer. So much fun! There were a couple of annoying challenges, partly because it felt like the controller was slightly lagging, but overall the challenges were just hard enough.

That clears the way for God of War Ragnarok! Not sure if I'll go for the Plat on that yet but can't wait to dive into the story.

ScarletSpidey

RogerRoger

Congratulations to @render and @ScarletSpidey for their latest platinums, and to @Gremio108 for getting that lovely gaming day all to himself, and for marking such a great milestone!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Thrillho

#53 Biomutant

Untitled

A rather uninspiring name for a platinum for a rather uninspiring game.

Thrillho

sorteddan

@render
That is an impressive one for the collection. Hats off to you sir.

@ScarletSpidey
Congrats on that one, always a bonus when you really enjoy it.

@Thrillho
Well done on your latest, sorry to hear it didn't really captivate you.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic