Forums

Topic: The Trophy Discussion Thread

Posts 5,161 to 5,180 of 5,755

sorteddan

@CaptD
The impact 30s boost was the last one I needed - spent a couple of hours this morning failing, swearing and retrying and getting nowhere near then one miraculous boost later and it's done. It's definitely down to luck as to what and where objects spawn.

Congrats to you on your Grid Legends shiny.
Did it require any online racing victory trophies? If so I may have to start it before everyone else stops playing... But oh, if you think that's a grind kindly have a look at the Around the Globe trophy on Grid (PS4). I have been doing this for 30-60 mins most day for months and still only about half way. It's the main reason I haven't started Grid Legends yet!

@colonelkilgore
Thanks mate. I gotta keep em popping consistently in order to stay ahead of you!

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

CaptD

@sorteddan No MP trophies and yeah that around the globe put me off playing Grid, daft perhaps but I don't like that BS and I'm surprised grinding hasn't been called out as environmentally unfriendly.
There were a few little UI bugs in Grid Legends and there is talk of trophy glitches but I think they have mostly been fixed, amazing that I feel the statement "I will wait for it to hit PS+" has more of a benefit than ever which is a sad sad statement to make and certainly not good for the industry.

CaptD

RogerRoger

@sorteddan @CaptD Congratulations to you both! Sounds like a pair of satisfying platinums!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

DualWielding

Was wondering if by chance there'll be someone interested on teaming for sackboy's multiplayer trophies

PSN: Fertheseeker

Fight_Teza_Fight

I was going to go for the Far Cry 5 platinum, but it’s literally impossible due to online. Got 2/4 of the multiplayer trophies, but the others require you to play ‘featured’ multiplayer team death match.

Spent a couple of hours on match making the other day & had no one join my lobby let alone the opposing team. The games online is completely dead (probably due to FC6), but I will say Far Cry Arcades’ User created maps are a lot of fun. The creativity some people have are unreal.
I guess it’s my fault for not playing the game soon enough.

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

Fight_Teza_Fight

@CaptD @AgentCooper @colonelkilgore Thanks a lot guys. Feel free to add me. My PSN is the same as my PushSquare username.
The multiplayer trophy has definitely dampened my quest to attain it, but I’ll give it a shot. I probably should get on finishing the game first though😅. I’m trying to line up the lieutenants one by one & then taking down the big bad so I’m just mucking about from area to area (no spoilers).

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

CaptD

@Fight_Teza_Fight will add you later, I just looked at the cheevo info and they stated that you just need a private 1v1 match playing the map "shovels". I seem to remember that is exactly what I did when I needed that trophy.

CaptD

Fight_Teza_Fight

@AgentCooper @colonelkilgore @CaptD Thanks everyone! I’m on afternoons this week, so will add back later. Free over the weekend though. Might matter, but I’m on BST (uk)😅.

Edited on by Fight_Teza_Fight

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.

Fight_Teza_Fight

@colonelkilgore Well that makes things a little more convenient😁

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.

CaptD

Ping...Ratchet and Clank rift apart. What an amazing game, most enjoyable romp through the galaxy and through the dimensions.
A bit of a missed opportunity in not adding a NG+ DLC trophy imo, they do them for 50+ hour games like Days Gone, Ghost of T and Horizon but not for a 10 hour adventure.
Easy platinum without any missables....and it's free (not free) on PS+ Extra.

CaptD

colonelkilgore

@CaptD congrats mate and glad that you enjoyed it so much. As crazy as it sounds I’m still to actually play an R&C game… you’re glowing appraisal might change that though 👍

**** DLC!

sorteddan

@CaptD
Congrats mate.
As a showcase for the PS5 I thought it was great, flashy fun.
In terms of gameplay,I think I preferred the previous one.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

Thrillho

@CaptD The Craigbears (or whatever) weren’t the most easy to find but I agree it was a pretty straightforward platinum, especially compared to the reboot. That said, I think I preferred the reboot but Rift Apart is a great PS5 exclusive.

Thrillho

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic