Forums

Topic: The Trophy Discussion Thread

Posts 2,701 to 2,720 of 5,747

render

@RogerRoger Cheers 😀. I can see how it might get confusing as rubber band talk isn't often a part of trophy discussions. Now that pandoras box has been opened I'm keen to see if the same strategy might be required on GT7.

Also got the platinum for ME1 which was pretty much all organic but I did utilise @colonelkilgore strategy of checking out the summary of the trophy guide just to see what I might miss which helped me just plough into it without giving it too much thought 👍

render

RogerRoger

@render "I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favourite platinum of the topic."

That'll make sense once you've played the sequel.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

render

@RogerRoger I'll have to remember that one for when I get there 😉

@velio84 Ah shame, gonna have to let bandy down gently he was so looking forward to that 😆. I think I remember seeing the GT Sport trophy list was quite a tough one but I didn't get around to playing that?

render

nessisonett

@velio84 I seem to remember a trophy for completing one lap of the Nürburgring in an earlier game!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

nessisonett

And that’s me got the Miles Morales platinum. New Game + literally took me about 2 and a half hours. Easy stuff. 2 platinums already this year and it’s not even February!

RogerRoger

@nessisonett From one platinum-plated Spider-Bro to another...

Untitled

...congratulations!

Gosh, you're right, we really are witness to some kind of cult indoctrination in those scenes!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

Splat

Platinum #85 Skyrim.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

colonelkilgore

Congratulations @Splat… with the length and amount of content that Skyrim infamously has, it makes me think, even though it released 11/11/2011… you made pretty good time 😉

**** DLC!

Splat

colonelkilgore wrote:

Congratulations @Splat… with the length and amount of content that Skyrim infamously has, it makes me think, even though it released 11/11/2011… you made pretty good time 😉

I was actually close to getting the Platinum on PS3 but after I hit 100 hours the game became unplayable with the crashing and freezing. It was pretty nice to play a greatly improved PS5 version lol.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Thrillho

@Fragile Ha, same for me! The final boss chugged along at a frame rate like you describe!

Thrillho

nessisonett

@Thrillho Skyrim has a final boss? 😛

render

Just popped the platinum for the Legacy of Thieves collection. Shame it wasn’t two but seeing as I could just import my saved to get most of the trophies I don’t feel too out of pocket. The last few I needed were quite fun to do. One of them was to not use any weapon or explosive up until a certain point in the game. That was quite excruciating as it was far too tempting to pull the trigger on certain occasions.

Glad I saved my runs on crushing difficulty though as they would have been painful to do again.

render

RogerRoger

Congratulations to @Splat and @render for those platinums! A pair of powerhouse names from the seventh console generation, still going strong!

Making It So Since 1987

Voltan

Plat #33 - Lost In Random
Untitled

Nice little game!

Edited on by Voltan

Voltan

jdv95

platinum #20 goes to uncharted 3.

only 6 years in the making lol.
i remember going for it 2016 but could not do the throwback grenade trophy. decided to play the first 3 games again and decided to try again this time. it worked.

jdv95

sorteddan

@render @Voltan @jdv95
Well done and a hearty congratulations to all recent shiny poppers.
Those Uncharted crushing playthroughs definitely required some fortitude and determination from what I recall. Hurrah.

@Voltan
That seemed quick, how many hours approximately? Was there any collectable backtracking etc?

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

Voltan

@Sorteddan There is no backtracking in this game so many trophies are missable. Luckily I only missed a couple in the early stages of the game (getting back to them didn't take long since you can skip most dialogue and cutscenes) and made sure I wouldn't miss any others. There aren't many collectibles and they're usually pretty easy to spot. A couple trophies require you to try the same action multiple times despite the narrator saying it's no use (he's right btw) - which is how I missed them the first time around.
I'll have to check the time on my save file but I think it was under 15h. The game's really nice.

Voltan

sorteddan

@Voltan
Thanks for the info

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic