Forums

Topic: The Trophy Discussion Thread

Posts 1,961 to 1,980 of 5,748

Voltan

This is the single worst thing I’ve done in a game for a platinum trophy 😩😩

I don’t even know how to play this character properly but the boss is impossible to beat with mine.
Still took 50-ish attempts.

Anyways, that’s Platinum #27

Voltan

nessisonett

@Voltan Well that boss has a ridiculous amount of health! Don’t blame you for grating a heavy dose of cheese on there.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

RogerRoger

@Cornaboyzzz Congratulations on the Ratchet platinum!

@Voltan Yeah, given the huge disparity in the damage you're dealing to one another there, I'd have settled into exactly the same tactics to slowly shave my way to victory. Don't feel bad. Congratulations on earning your latest platinum, no matter how you got it!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

johncalmc

I got the Platinums in Doki Doki Literature Club and TOKYODARK -REMEMBRANCE-.

johncalmc

Twitter:

WCB

@johncalmc love Tokyo Dark: Remembrance, have it on Switch though. Same with Doki Doki.

Congrats on all the plats, people.

Currently working on Injustice, myself. Taking it slow.

Xbox Gamertag: Chrysler2271
PSN: kissoon32
Switch Friend Code: SW-5919-0229-7098

johncalmc

@WCB I actually liked it quite a lot. I would like some more games like that really. Kinda chill, but you know, not too chill.

johncalmc

Twitter:

colonelkilgore

Platinum #54 - Watch Dogs - so didn’t fancy playing it, particularly considering I put an hour or two into it back in 2014 and blimmin’ hated it… but ended up really quite enjoying the game to be fair. Absolutely loads of side-content, probably a bit too much imho but some of the activities were fun nonetheless.

The Social Lubricant trophy was a nightmare but after attempt upon attempt, hour after hour… I eventually managed to complete some of the trickiest mini-games I’ve ever attempted.

So although I’m two plats further along than when I last added my trophy percentages they haven’t really changed at all:

Bronze - 2213 - 70.2%
Silver - 697 - 22%
Gold - 190 - 6%
Platinum - 54 - 1.7%

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

Cornaboyzzz

#310 Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 - Perfect timing for this one ! A really fun game with a lot of different sports and nice gameplay. Plat is short and enjoyable, but there are a few online trophies.

@colonelkilgore this is a rare one, nice job !

Cornaboyzzz

WCB

#80 The Walking Dead: The Final Season
My time with this series is officially over. Thoroughly enjoyed all the games over the years and Clems journey. Also the first game was my first ever plat seven years ago.

Untitled

WCB

@colonelkilgore I have this stuck on my account as well. Popped a trophy back in 2015. What's the online like? Is it boostable?

colonelkilgore

@WCB one of them is boostable 'Traced' but the others have to happen organically... its no problem though as there are loads of players still playing it and the online is actually quite fun.

@Cornaboyzzz cheers bud, congrats on #310.

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

WCB

@colonelkilgore ah good to hear, cheers. I'm a bit surprised to find the online is still healthy though.

WCB

@johncalmc maybe check out Detention and The Coma games, both asian 2D horror side-scrollers.

Thrillho

And another!

Untitled

It’s the first Yakuza game that doesn’t require you to 100% the completion list (a ridiculous task) and I read that you can cheese getting the trophy for completing the game on legendary mode by having a save just before the final boss. Once you finish the game for the first time you can reload that save and change the difficulty to legendary and just beat the final bosses again.

There were some quite grindy trophies, particularly in the Clan Creator mode where you need to win 100 matches and get a character to level 99; both take quite a while. There was also a 30 minute period of buying and using items to gain enough EXP to max out all stats.

Thrillho

Thrillho

@colonelkilgore The game is pretty streamlined compared to Y4 and Y5 in particular so it was something like 40hrs to complete (and an extra 20mins to do the final bosses on legendary).

Thrillho

sorteddan

@Thrillho
Congrats on the latest.
That is a nice screenshot of completion btw.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

Thrillho

@Sorteddan Thanks. I’ve actually got 10 of my 37 platinums this year and that’s from the 16 games I’ve finished! (and one of those was The Pedestrian which doesn’t have a plat).

I’ve not set out to get loads more but the games I have played have been very amenable to getting the full set of trophies.

Thrillho

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic