Forums

Topic: The Trophy Discussion Thread

Posts 1,941 to 1,960 of 5,729

colonelkilgore

@JohnnyShoulder I did prefix my comment with my being incredibly anal... not once did I imply 'normality' (and I wouldn’t want to be) 🤣

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

Gremio108

Bit late to the percentage party (everyone's favourite kind of party) but here we are:

Bronze - 72%
Silver - 20.8%
Gold - 6.2%
Platinum- 1%

That was a deeply satisfying waste of five minutes of my life

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

JohnnyShoulder

@colonelkilgore You can preface it with whatever you want... but it would still feel alien to me.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

HallowMoonshadow

Just seen this whole chat and calculated my percentages...

3064 total trophies

Bronze 75.7% (2321)
Silver 19% (583)
Gold: 5% (150)
Plat: 0.3% (10)

... Not bad I guess

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

colonelkilgore

@JohnnyShoulder ahh Johnny-san, it’s always been man’s greatest folly to forget… you know you ended up getting incredibly upset the last time we started ‘flirtin’ so 😍🥰😘… (which is actually quite alien to me as it goes).

**** DLC!

JohnnyShoulder

@colonelkilgore Oh I've not forgotten, far from it...

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

RogerRoger

@colonelkilgore You attribute that quote to "some alien"... some alien, eh?!

Untitled

Now I'm the upset one!!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

@colonelkilgore To be clear, what i said about being alien wasn't a dig at you or anything, more so at myself and my unique and f'up view on things.

I'm not sure why you are bringing up what went on before, I thought we had moved on from that, and it doesn't do any good by doing something like that. We all make mistakes, it happens, deal with it and move on. 🙂

colonelkilgore

@RogerRoger Johnny started the ‘alien’-talk brandishing it as (what I though at least was) a diss… I just used it topically to our… erm… ‘discussion’.

@JohnnyShoulder if i misinterpreted your post please accept my most humblest of apologies… given our history, I genuinely took it as you wanted to dance 😎

**** DLC!

RogerRoger

@colonelkilgore No worries. I'm only ever being silly.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

sorteddan

Wow - slightly taken aback with how many of you good peeps fed into my geeky obsession with numbers and worked out your percentages. Thanks again. Given enough of a data set to work out averages (mean, of course). Results to compare yourself against are:
Bronze: 73.7%
Silver: 19.4%
Gold: 6%
Platinum: 0.8%

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

JohnnyShoulder

@colonelkilgore Cool man, most of the stuff I say on here is in jest, sometimes forum posts can get misunderstood. 👍

In all seriousness though, if you do wanna talk about what happened before, chuck us a friend request on PSN. I'm easy either way, if you would rather not.

JohnnyShoulder

@colonelkilgore Rejected... joking. I'll accept it after I've attended to some business.

RogerRoger

@Sorteddan Wow, I'm so frighteningly close to those average percentages. Story of my life!

Making It So Since 1987

Cornaboyzzz

It's been a while since my last plat !! I've been a bit busy and I was playing games like RDR 2 and Avengers so... no thanks. ^^

#309 Ratchet & Clank : Rift Apart - Another masterpiece by Insomniac Games, simply the best in the business. A little bit on the short side but still amazing. Easy plat.

Since some people are calculating their percentages, I'm gonna try too.

18 600 trophies
Bronze - 68.6% (12 766)
Silver - 21.2% (3 947)
Gold - 8.4% (1 578)
Platinum - 1.6% (309)

Cornaboyzzz

colonelkilgore

So I’d promised a mate that I’d install Just Cause 3 and we’d do the online trophies together this afternoon. So I installed it during the week and waited to load it up until today. Even though my mate was playing the game, it would not login to the Square servers for me. After many attempts I logged off and rebooted my server but still no joy.

He was playing on PS5 and I was on my 4, so I though **** it, I’ll install it on the 5… but still nope!

After much research and the reading of many Reddit posts (which is not great for ones mental health 🥴) it looks as if it’s a ‘Friends List’ bug. Apparently, if you have over 99 people on your friends list it simply will not log you in. So, even though I’d rather not, the allure of the Just Cause 3 plat together with the craziest bug I have ever heard of is gonna force me to unfriend over 100 people 😢 in one fell-swoop.

Congrats @Cornaboyzzz btw 👏

**** DLC!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic