Forums

Topic: The Trophy Discussion Thread

Posts 1,881 to 1,900 of 5,748

Jimmer-jammer

@colonelkilgore Hopefully @Gremio108 fresher play through can provide a more accurate plat time but for what it’s worth, my cob-webbed memory says a solid 25 hours.

“Reason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning.” C.S. Lewis

Gremio108

@colonelkilgore @Jimmer-jammer 29 hours, 27 minutes and 16 seconds, according to the in-game clock.

It's very much a Souls-like in every sense, but it also took me a surprisingly long time to get around to playing it. Glad I did.

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

colonelkilgore

@Gremio108 cheers buddy, I’ll keep an eye out for it going on sale and I’ll pick it up. 👍

**** DLC!

Kidfried

@lolwhatno Congrats! First plat means something:)

(And it also absolutely doesn't mean anything at the same time)

Edited on by Kidfried

Kidfried

RogerRoger

@Gremio108 Congratulations on the Salt & Sanctuary platinum. What number is that for you?

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Gremio108

@RogerRoger Had to double-check, but that's apparently number fifty-three. I was surprised to discover it was the seventh one this year, along with Detroit, Remnant from the Ashes, Concrete Genie, GTA III, We Were Here and Dirt 5. Bit of a mix there!

Edited on by Gremio108

RogerRoger

@Gremio108 A mix indeed, but a great one! I wish I could reflect that kind of genre diversity in my recent gaming habits. And a very admirable platinum total, too! Nice work!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Gremio108

@RogerRoger Cheers. I think it started towards the end of the PS3 era; I decided to make a conscious effort to never follow up a game with something too similar, unless I'm really feeling it. Keeps it fresh, you know?

Kidfried

@Gremio108 Yea, that's the greatest thing. Gaming is more fun when I'm going from Disco Elysium to Ratchet & Clank, instead of going from Batman Arkham Knight to Assassin's Creed Unity.

Kidfried

Bentleyma

Normally I like to mix up the games that I play, but there are the odd occasions where I’ll move straight on to a similar game or sequel. The Tomb Raider games, for example. I finished Rise of the Tomb Raider and moved straight on to Shadow of the Tomb Raider. I still really liked Shadow, but maybe I would of enjoyed it more if I took a break between games, who knows. 🤷

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

johncalmc

If I play Mass Effect then I'm playing 2 and 3 immediately after. But if I'm playing Assassin's Creed Whatever I'm giving it a solid year before I play the next one. Depends what it is, really, but in most cases I like to play different types of thing so I don't overload on one style of game.

johncalmc

Twitter:

redd214

FINALLY finished up Sackboy Adventure for #98! That last trial is the closest I've come to throwing a controller in a very very long time lol! Happy to be done with it but definitely killed all joy for the game

redd214

Gremio108

@Kidfried @johncalmc Exactly. Come to think of it, I reckon it might have been playing three Assassin's Creed games in a row which caused me to make that gaming lifestyle choice

Edited on by Gremio108

Gremio108

@redd214 Ha, I've unlocked about ten of the trials and they're starting to get tricky. Definitely dreading the final one

redd214

@Gremio108 yeah it's pretty maddening for sure, took me all weekend to do that one damn trophy lol. Hope you have a better run at it than I did!!

redd214

WCB

@johncalmc @redd214 nice!

I'm making good pace in Mortal Kombat X. It is not too bad actually, the trophy requirement that is, not as difficult or grindy as I thought.
I'm gonna have to buy the XL upgrade if I want to 100% it, which I will. Next time it goes on sale.

Xbox Gamertag: Chrysler2271
PSN: kissoon32
Switch Friend Code: SW-5919-0229-7098

colonelkilgore

Platinum #53 - Doom 2016 - to echo everyone who recommended it, a great game! I don’t even particularly like First Person Shooters but I had a whale of a time… and it is sad-times that we’ve lost these developers to being exclusively xbox from now on as they are extremely talented.

Oh and @Sorteddan, yup playing that first mission on Ultra-nightmare lived up to its billing!

**** DLC!

Th3solution

@colonelkilgore Congrats, brother! It is a great game. Figure you’ll roll on with Eternal?

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic