Forums

Topic: The Trophy Discussion Thread

Posts 1,861 to 1,880 of 5,748

JohnnyShoulder

@colonelkilgore Defo people getting a tan on that makes a difference.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

@colonelkilgore I only have 15 plats but I’m on 325!
Untitled

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

JohnnyShoulder

@Thrillho @nessisonett @colonelkilgore This reminds me of the scene in one of the Lethal Weapon films when they are comparing scars. 😂

Oh boy, @RogerRoger will not be liking Thrillo's bronze trophy count!

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

JohnnyShoulder

Oh and just got Platinum trophy #15 for Astro's Playroom.

WCB

Some nice Plats you folks have been getting since I last posted in here. I've been away working on one myself and I finally got it today.

Friday the 13th. It took just over 120 hours. The grind was real but worth it.

Untitled

Edited on by WCB

Xbox Gamertag: Chrysler2271
PSN: kissoon32
Switch Friend Code: SW-5919-0229-7098

Thrillho

@JohnnyShoulder Nice on on the Astro plat. Not a difficult one, particularly with the activity cards to help but they all count.

@lolwhatno Congratulations to you too. Maybe you’ll get the bug of chasing the platinum ping too now

@WCB I just had a quick look at the trophy requirements for F13 and having to play at least 2,000 games is quite the commitment! Bravo 👏

Thrillho

JohnnyShoulder

@Thrillho Yeah it was easy peasy. Only stuff like the Telltale Games I've found easier as they are all story bases and you get them for just completing each chapter.

WCB

@Thrillho thanks. Once I just had matches to complete it got pretty monotonous, a good time to listen to tunes or a podcast. I also got put on to a good discord community that were all boosting as well which is why I decided to go for it after starting it back in 2018.

@colonelkilgore that they do. Probably the rarest one I'll ever get as well.

Xbox Gamertag: Chrysler2271
PSN: kissoon32
Switch Friend Code: SW-5919-0229-7098

RogerRoger

@colonelkilgore @JohnnyShoulder @Thrillho @nessisonett

Untitled

Just to compare my own scar.

Looking at our breakdowns, it does seem to be the bronze totals doing a lot of the heavy lifting, so the Colonel's point from the previous page is well-taken.

And yes, Thrillho, hurry up and earn another bronze trophy!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Oh, and congratulations to @JohnnyShoulder @lolwhatno and @WCB on their latest achievements!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@Thrillho [starts to breathe normally again]

Making It So Since 1987

Gremio108

Got the Salt and Sanctuary platinum the other day. I'd recommend this game to anyone looking for a game to really get their teeth into. I struggled to find my build for a good while at first, but once I decided to go speed/stamina/sword I was jumping around slicing enemies up all over the show. It was like playing a Shinobi remake by the end. I wasn't expecting it to be so fast-paced. Thoroughly recommended, great fun.

Throwing in a tag for @Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy because I know you were keen to see how I got on.

Edited on by Gremio108

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

Jimmer-jammer

@Gremio108 couldn’t agree more. One of the few plats I have and I enjoyed every minute of earning it. The recent announcement of the sequel was a pleasant surprise.

“Reason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning.” C.S. Lewis

colonelkilgore

@Gremio108 @Jimmer-jammer although I love souls-likes, Salt & Sanctuary is never one that I’ve considered (due to it being 2D more than anything else I guess). Any idea on the time it took you guys to plat?

**** DLC!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic