Forums

Topic: PlayStation Plus | OT |

Posts 681 to 700 of 751

Lavalera

The list of games i want to play on this service is insane. After browsing through the list i added around 45 games to my library and thats excluding the streaming part which im sure has a lot of options i want to play as well. Going to be tough to make a list in which order i'm going to play next. I already know Spiderman is next on my list, but after that i have no idea yet from this service. Maybe i'll try returnal or demon's souls, but i'm generally not into challenging games so don't know yet, might also try something completely different like a Jrpg i haven't played yet, like Nights of Azure. Tough decisions.

PSNid: Lavalera

jdv95

@Lavalera just want to warn you that games will get removed from the service making them unplayable. so don't wait to long.

jdv95

Lavalera

@jdv95 Yeah i know. I'm also subscribed to gamepass so i know the principle. The tough part is knowing which games will be removed and when. I'm pretty sure the first party Sony titles will stay on there, but with the third party titles it's a more difficult thing. So that's why i have to make a list of which game i really want to play the most, so i put that in front of my list to hope it won't get removed before i got a chance to play it. And then put the games i'm not that super excited for but still want to try out at the end so i won't feel much of a regret if they left the service and i haven't played them.

trev666

@Lavalera havent heard anything definitive that the first party games stay on there or leave with psnow sony used to removed there own games after 90 days. they did used to have a counter on each page on psnow to show you how many days it had but with the new service it appears none of the games do

trev666

Voltan

@trev666 Red Dead 2 does have a date on its page. Most games don't though.

Voltan

trev666

@Voltan im only on ps4 so the only date i could see on the page was the date for its removal from the sale its currently in

trev666

jdv95

@Voltan weird.

you said before it could be because sony is still pinning down the dates,but they would atleast know how long 1st party games will be on there and those don't have any dates.

also funny that red dead redemption 1 also has a date,lasting longer than the 2nd game despite being way shorter.

jdv95

trev666

I very much do hope Sony have changed from their psnow now policy and leave first party games on there permanently with the new PS+ service

Edited on by trev666

trev666

Voltan

To be fair, I don't know how it looked with PS Now because that was never available to me - for RDR2 it says something like (I'm not near my console to get the exact wording, sorry) "available in your PS Plus subscription" and "this offer expires on xxxx" - so it does indeed look like a notification about a sale, but the date is in September, so I don't think it's actually about a sale

Voltan

jdv95

@trev666 tbh it should be mandatory for 1st part games to stay on the service forever.

also oblivion becauce that game is way to big to complete in a limited time. not to mention that it never got removed from now ever since it was added.

jdv95

Lavalera

@trev666 I didn't even know that, never subscribed to psnow before. Let's see what happens. I also hope they keep their games on there permanently that would make my what to play next game list a bit easier to make by prioritizing 3rd party games over 1st party games (at least the ones I doubt mostly about if I like them or not since they are typically not my style).

trev666

@Voltan i dont doubt what your saying just with read dead 2 on the ps4 screen its given me it says this price is only available till 27/6/22 no other dates are on the page

trev666

jdv95

@trev666 strange when i go to the plus catalogue on ps5 it says it's available untill 20/9/22

jdv95

nessisonett

@jdv95 I’ve played quite a bit of the Bethesda streamed games over the couple years I’ve had PS Now. Just hope they don’t remove them with the whole MS buyout.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

jdv95

@voltan infamous 1 is on european premium now!

jdv95

nessisonett

Don Bradman Cricket 14 has been removed unexpectedly with this new service. I’m genuinely gutted, me and my brother had loads of fun playing it because we didn’t know the controls.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Voltan

@jdv95 yessss I needed that!

Edit: it’s not showing up for me 😖

Edited on by Voltan

Voltan

trev666

its really odd infamous 1 wasnt on the service to begin with as its was always on psnow and its a 1st party game

trev666

jdv95

@Voltan not even when you use the search function? Maybe it still needs to roll out in your region

jdv95

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic