Forums

Topic: Overwatch - OT

Posts 401 to 420 of 573

Tasuki

@BoyFromMars82: Yes it is in my opinion. They alot of casual modes to play. There is quick play, vs A.I., and even an Arcade mode with various modes in that. Plus they are going to be adding new maps and characters through out its lifespan for free.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

BoyFromMars82

@Tasuki thanks. I'm always conscious that coming this late to the party means only the die hards / pros are left.

BoyFromMars82

PSN: BoyFromMars82

Tasuki

@BoyFromMars82: Nah, Over has a very big casual audience. And the fact that it's not a yearly release like CoD or other shooters means that it's still earlier in its life span. The nice thing with Overwatch is it's one of those games that I play a bunch then take a few months of to play other games and it feels like I havent skipped a beat.

My Backlog

BlaBlaBla

True dat.

Put the game away a month after release, other games kept me away longer than I thought.....was even considering selling the game a few times, put because I had so much fun, I kept it just in case.

Am kinda disapointed in BF1 (just doesn't do it for me like BF4 did) and last week I played Overwatch again...and have been playing daily ever since. The game is just so much FUN.

BlaBlaBla

Tasuki

@BlaBlaBla: Yeah I generally play a lot of Overwatch when the events come up, then I take a break and go back later on. It actually helps so I don't get burned out on it.

My Backlog

AdamNovice

@get2sammyb There's 5 free loot boxes available if you login over xmas, don't know how long it lasts so be quick.

Edited on by AdamNovice

AdamNovice

Twitter:

Tasuki

So I think my Winter Loot Box hunting days are over. I got my final 3 weekly boxes for the final week of the event. I might buy some before the event is over, but we will see. My final tally is

Tracer, Zarya, Mei — Winter Skins

Was wanting Winston, and Torbjorn but I don't have enough coins. I do however have enough for two 750 ones so I am thinking of getting Reaper's and either Sombra's or Roadhog's.

My Backlog

DeWiz

@Tasuki: Yeah it's the perfect drop in drop out game... I can leave it for weeks then pick up right where I was.
The general rules and gameplay stay the same, so there's always a comfort zone to start you off.
Love the latest modes with random selection... Makes you play out of your usual few characters and try something new each round

DeWiz

PSN: GOWDeWiz

Tasuki

So it looks like a huge bug is occurring in any of the modes that use the Antarctic map (Mei's Snowball Fight, 1v1, 2v2 and 3v3) in which people are able to get outside the map and attack others and not be attacked at all. Word of warning Blizzard is banning people for doing it. However until they fix it I won't be playing any of these modes myself.

My Backlog

WiiWareWave

@Tasuki do you think my pops might like Overwatch, he's never been much of a first person shooter fan, but if it leans more towards the action genre he just might like it.

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

PSN: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

Tasuki

@Rukiafan7: It's hard to say really. It is a FPS but it's a team based objective FPS meaning that instead of trying to get the most kills like say Call of Duty or Battlefield you are either trying to stop the opposing team from doing an objective or trying to complete the objective.

For a better idea I suggest watching some of Drift0r's Overwatch streams on Youtube.

My Backlog

Tasuki

The new map Oasis is now live. Haven't had a chance to play it yet but I am taking a bit of a break to play other games since I was playing Overwatch hard the last few weeks to get the Winter Skins. Anyone play the new map yet? I am not even sure what the objective is.

My Backlog

WanderingBullet

Overwatch Chinese New Year event starts on the 25th of January and D.Va skin looks awesome! Mei's also getting a CNY skin.

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

F-racsO

I'm going to try to go back to Overwatch during the new event (I missed the Christmas event) but I just can't stop playing The Witcher 3. I haven't even tried Sombra nor any of the new maps.

F-racsO

PSN: F_racsO

Tasuki

Wow what a disappointment. I haven't played Overwatch since the Winter event and decided to play some last night and come to find out they still haven't fixed the Antarctic glitch yet with Mei. Very disappointing Blizzard is usually good at that sort of thing.

My Backlog

Tasuki

@Bliquid Dang that's too bad l, I really like the 3 Vs 3 mode especially when I play it with my friend but everytime we play it some joker does the bug and ruins it for us. I am surprised the Blizzard has let it go on this long.

My Backlog

Tasuki

So I got Roadhog's skin last night and played a few rounds of the capture the flag seasonal game it's alright. My biggest advice don't play solo on it. The problems I experienced was either groups would go with all offense to get the other teams flag or all defense sit back and protect their flag thus the games ended in draws or my team would get crushed. Then there are some characters like Phara and Symmetra that just break the game. It's not bad just very very frustrating unless you have a good balanced group.

My Backlog

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.