Forums

Topic: Ideas for the site.

Posts 821 to 840 of 1,116

Jaz007

@antdickens @Get2SammyB @Shogunrok I’ve noticed a lot more politics on here lately, some of it insulting to others. This has always been against the rules, so why has been allowed recently?

Jaz007

antdickens

@Jaz007 I couldn’t comment without specifics BUT if the subject being discussed is political (eg, delays because of Coronavirus) then some political commentators is related to the subject and therefore allowed.

There is no change in policy (report comments you feel break rules) but perhaps certain topics recently have had more valid political emphasis.

Jaz007

@antdickens Yes but calling anyone who votes for Trump an idiot? Someone missing a few brain cells? The discourse shouldn’t be like in either direction. Especially when it’s not related to the virus, but acting like you’re superior to others because of your political belief. I understand related to Coronavirus being a little more allowed, but some of it hasn’t been civil. If you need specific example, I’ll use the contact form as to not name any names.

Jaz007

nessisonett

@get2sammyb @antdickens I may have called Trump supporters ‘a few sandwiches short of a picnic’. I apologise, picnics are in short supply in lockdown and so it was clearly an insensitive comment.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Jaz007

@Shogunrok A Persona 5: The Royal guide for the most efficient ways to max out confidants to increase your chances of maxing them all in one run.

Jaz007

ShogunRok

@Jaz007 Believe me, it's crossed my mind more than once, but the amount of work such a guide would require is huge. Sadly I just don't think I have the time or the resources to do it, even though I'd love to give it a try. Maybe for Persona 6!

ShogunRok

Twitter:

Jaz007

@ShogunRok Understandable. Could we settle for a bullet points list in the comments section then lol?

Jaz007

ShogunRok

@Jaz007 Maybe a quicker hints and tips for confidants guide would be good? I could give that a shot.

ShogunRok

Twitter:

Th3solution

I wasn’t sure where to put it but mega props to the Push Square team for dropping so many awesome reviews today. Impressive stuff!

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Ahourigan86

I can get demo just not full game lol

Ahourigan86

andreoni79

What about using in your reviews some screenshots taken directly by the reviewers while testing the game instead of pictures that are used by all the sites? For example, I was looking for other reviews of Deliver us the moon and I found a 2019 one for the pc version on an italian site and the pictures were the very same.

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

LieutenantFatman

@kyleforrester87
I've seen this asked on other sites, usually the answer is it's a lot more of a faff than using the supplied pics.

Unrelated, what's going on with the comments in these TLOU2 articles? Seems to be a fair few angry people making a lot of noise about how they hate ND. Looks seriously unpleasant.

LieutenantFatman

Octane

@andreoni79 I think a trailer would also help. I don't know if they do it at all, but I just noticed on NLife the other day. I was reading a review, but I was wondering what the actual gameplay was like, but no trailer. I think having the launch trailer in the review would also be useful.

Octane

andreoni79

Maybe I'm just an old analogic man in this new digital era, but it bores me a bit the fact that after reading a review I have to google to discover if a game is digital only or not, if it is localized, how much it costs etc.
Memories of the old gaming magazines, I suppose...

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic