Forums

Topic: Ideas for the site.

Posts 601 to 620 of 1,116

JohnnyShoulder

@Octane cheers, I'll check that out!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

kyleforrester87

I'd be up for a PM system. If you don't want it you just disable the feature or block certain people, no? So what's the problem?

I'd enjoy chatting one to one with several of the guys on here. Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm being optimistic that they'd feel the same way 😂

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

JohnnyShoulder

I'd be up for a PM system, not sure how often I would used it but it would be good to have.

I can see @Tasuki concerns but when I created a forum a couple of years back there were various tools available to mods so it wasn't such a free for all. I'm sure there will be something similar available to the overlords on this forum.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

KidRyan

antdickens wrote:

Once we introduce private messages between users it should negate the need for this feature anyway. I would suggest just using forum sigs for the time being

Does this mean the site will have PMs soon? Any chance of an ETA, or still a long way off?

My Anime List | My Video Game Collection

Discord ID: KidRyan89 | Telegram ID: KidRyan

PSN: KidRyan89 | Twitter:

WiiWareWave

@get2sammyb @Antdickens If a PM system is added will our messages be private and hidden from mods unless the message gets flagged by the person you are PM'ing as is typical from most forums that offer the feature?

Some of us actually know each other in real life so it's important that we know beforehand so we don't say anything too personal if there are eyes watching us.

Edited on by WiiWareWave

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

PSN: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

Tasuki

@ReanSchwarzer7 You can rest assured that if PMs are added I won't be watching over them or doing any mointoring of them at all. Can't say anything about the rest of the staff of course.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Jaz007

@ReanSchwarzer7 All that’s needed is a decent term of agreements. The staff have to be able look at them to see if someone isn’t playing nice. And he doesn’t really need to tell us everything like that until it’s much closer.

Jaz007

KidRyan

antdickens wrote:

@ReanSchwarzer7 our privacy policy will be updated when the feature has been implemented. It’s likely we’ll only access them if reported by other users and only by actual company staff, rather than mods. It won’t be available for a little while, so watch out for announcements.

Thanks for the useful info and update, will keep watching this thread like a hawk for more PM news.

My Anime List | My Video Game Collection

Discord ID: KidRyan89 | Telegram ID: KidRyan

PSN: KidRyan89 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic