Bandai Namco has detailed an incoming update for Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition on PS4. There's nothing all that exciting here, but it's nice to see the team set out to squash some pesky bugs, especially since the game's now a couple of months old.
Here are the patch notes:
- Fixed a rare issue in which the game would freeze during gameplay.
- Adjusted the height of certain enemies both in the overworld map and in battle.
- Fixed the display lag that would occur in Mantaic.
- Adjusted the behavior of stick controls during battle.
- Fixed an issue in which Flynn's voice would play in Japanese when changing his strategy to "Up To You" during battle, even when voiceover settings had been set to English.
- Improved stability of other behaviors.
You can find the full breakdown by clicking through here. The update's due out on the 7th March.
Did you buy the Tales of Vesperia remaster? Are you still playing it? Rant about how cool Yuri is in the comments section below.