Your Dynasty Warriors 8 PS3 Save Is Now Free to Invade PS4

Posted by Robert Ramsey

Begin the march

In preparation for the launch of Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition [That never gets any easier to type - Ed] on the PlayStation 4, the promised patch for Dynasty Warriors 8 on PS3, which will allow you to upload your save file for future use with the upcoming next-gen release, has been let loose today.

To set your data up for the transfer, simply download the update, and then head over to the save/load screen and opt to upload by selecting the newly implemented option. Aside from the ability to send your save off into the cloud, the patch also brings a slew of bug fixes and new features, which you can read about by clicking through here. Will you be giving your level 99 Lu Bu orders to march? Tell us how many grunts you've destroyed down in the comments section below.

[via inspchin.wordpress.com]

Related Games

Volmun

Volmun said:

Thats a pritty handy i never got around to getting DW8 So i might get this Extream Legends one.. althow been dubius of the EXvers sins the orignal EX L on PS2 was quite awful compered to the one it was baced off.

ShogunRokAdmin

ShogunRok said:

@Volmun Yeah, usually the Xtreme Legends games are basically expansions, but Dynasty Warriors 8:Xtreme Legends Complete Edtion on PS4 and Vita is the WHOLE package — you get both the original game, and the Xtreme Legends expansion. A great place to start if you haven't played the base title.

SimonAdebisi

SimonAdebisi said:

I'm contemplating buying this perhaps for the ps4 as I already have near on the vita. Can anyone shed any light on the replay value of this title, I may just rent it if its not great but I get the impression this is gonna be a lot of fun played through multiple times....

ShogunRokAdmin

ShogunRok said:

@SimonAdebisi The original Dynasty Warriors 8 on PS3 is absolutely packed with content, so I can only assume that this will have even more. You've got a gigantic story mode, a character roster of over 70, ambition mode which is a bit more RPG-like, and a free mode where you can play any map with any character. Safe to say you're getting a lot for your money.

MadchesterManc

MadchesterManc said:

I've been tentatively awaiting this release since I got a Ps4. Shame I no longer have the Ps3 version to take advantage of this feature but I don't mind starting a fresh save :)