Warframe Finally Loots Trophy Support and Custom Controls on PS4

Posted by Robert Ramsey

War always changes

Back in our review of Digital Extremes' PlayStation 4 free-to-play shooter, we declared that Warframe was a decent game, but it needed some work before we could consider it to be truly compelling. It's promising, then, that the developer seems determined to improve on its relatively solid product by adding in some heavily requested features.

Trophy fanatics like our very own Sammy Barker will be delighted to learn that the sci-fi romp now supports Sony's satisfying reward system, while those who were put off by the title's strict control settings will be overjoyed to hear that you can now alter them to ridiculous degrees in order to better fit your preferences.

As if that wasn't enough, the huge update also adds an entirely new frame to the mix: Oberon. Described as a paladin class, this snazzy-looking suit specialises in both offensive powers and healing abilities, making it a great addition to any Tenno team. Has the inclusion of shiny virtual trinkets encouraged you to give Warframe a try? Or have you been busy slashing and dashing since it launched with the PS4 back in November? Patch us up in the comments section below.

[via blog.eu.playstation.com]

Jaz007

Jaz007 said:

Been playing Warframe since the day I got my PS4. I love it, great game. I've Put about 30-32 hours into it. There are a number of trophys I should have becaue I did it before the trophys were that the game hasn't given me though. :( I'm glad it hear about customizable controls, didn't know about that till this post.

MadchesterManc

MadchesterManc said:

At least the game will get a bit of a boost to player count now the trophy whores have a reason to join the fun. Dat lack of dem trophies! :| Customisable controls is a neat addition for those that are having issues with the current schemes

AhabSpampurse

AhabSpampurse said:

I started playing this game last night and I've put about 10 hours in, I really like it, solid enjoyable fun, and I've made a couple of mates!

SimonAdebisi

SimonAdebisi said:

I've not played it yet, I'm still not sure about it really. I'll give it a go at some point...

Gemuarto

Gemuarto said:

I so much don't like design in this game =(.... Those high-tech elfs are not my cup of milk.