New Until Dawn Trailer Delivers a Difficult Ultimatum

Follow the instructions

Until Dawn is exactly the type of experience that we longed for back when the PlayStation Move was first announced – and so far the teen horror title appears to be living up to our admittedly lofty expectations. This brand new trailer shows some brief glimpses of a rundown cabin, before revealing that your best buddy is about to be eviscerated by a rusty circular saw blade inside. The only way to save him is by following a shadowy figure’s instructions. D'oh.

[via blog.eu.playstation.com]

Ginkgo

Ginkgo said:

Can't wait. About time Move got some love again. It has been a slow year.

PS_Trooper

PS_Trooper said:

it better supports regular controller, because I'm not buying Move just to play this game.

@PS_Trooper The thing is, if they end up supporting DualShock 3 then they'll compromise the game with Move. I'm personally pleased that they're requiring the motion controller.

You could probably get one for cheap these days. It is worth the money — there are plenty of cool games that use the device these days.

Ginkgo

Ginkgo said:

Move is great. Just hasn't been many good games for it recently (I don't count most of the social games, Sports Champions would be an exception).
A whole bunch are coming out in the next few months though, so I will have to dust mine off.

Gamer83

Gamer83 said:

Reminded me way too much of Saw and I got sick of those movies a while ago so my anticipation for this game has dropped a bit after that trailer, couple it with the fact that I just don't like motion control and now I'm thinking I may sit this one out. To be fair though, it was a very brief teaser.

ThreadShadow

ThreadShadow said:

Losing the tiny bit of interest I might have had for this game. This type of "direct communication" horror antics between protagonist and antagonist doesn't interest me. "I'm calling from inside the house!!!" It needs to be more like Alien and Predator, not filled with long drawn out torture/potential torture scenes.