Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 941 to 960 of 3,152

RogerRoger

@JohnnyShoulder Very nice shot, thanks for posting it here! I love the moments of calm in action games, between all the set pieces and crazy enemy encounters.

@KALofKRYPTON Darn it, I had such a crush on the tiny little thumbnails of Brock and Kregore from the Unreal Tournament character selection screen, back on the good ol' PS2. Can't remember much else about the game, but your screenshot is very nostalgic!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger And there's me thinking: "Christ... look at the state of this artwork!"

I always pick Malcom (sic) - gotta love his almost 'Rule 63' midriff exposing 'armour'

I'm really having fun with it. Quite refreshing. I may pick up Elite Force soon...

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON Hey, back in the day...

Be warned that Elite Force runs like bunk on PS2. It's playable (and the only way I've ever played it) but the lack of bots in the Holodeck multiplayer is a shame, and there's no Virtual Voyager either, meaning you're often on the clock when allowed to wander places like the bridge.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger

Yeah, I recall it wasn't the smoothest - but should be OK enough.

I could just grab an actual real-life external CD drive and get a legit copy of Elite Force II - though that doesn't have gamepad support...

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

mookysam

Does anyone know how to upload Switch screenshots? I've been playing a lot of Smash Bros. recently and have a few shots to share.

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

RogerRoger

@mookysam They haven't posted in a while, but @RR529 used to share Switch screenshots in this topic quite frequently. Maybe they'd be able to help?

Making It So Since 1987

AhmadSumadi

Untitled
Me (left) and my son in The Division 2
Untitled
Me paying my last respects

Edited on by AhmadSumadi

AhmadSumadi

RR529

@mookysam, do you have your Switch linked to Twitter (or Facebook)?

I always just uploaded my screenshots to Twitter then copied their URLs here (same with my PS4 screenshots).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

KALofKRYPTON

#YouCantTakeTheSkyFromMe
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

KALofKRYPTON

Well, once I've improved my ship a bit, I have a goal!
Untitled

KALofKRYPTON

Dropped out on a white dwarf star 😁
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Station(s)!
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by KALofKRYPTON

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON These are all really gorgeous, by the way! Thanks for sharing!

Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger Cheers!

I'm so glad I picked it up (and kicking myself for hesitating for so long)! Taking it relatively easy with one goal just being to get permit for Sol for a local tour

I'd buy a PS4 to play this.

EDIT: also, expect a lot of this!

FullbringIchigo

just a few from FINAL FANTASY XIII

"eggh these ques get longer i swear"
Untitled

"check out my sweet new ride"
Untitled

"you need a shave"
Untitled

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

KALofKRYPTON

@FullbringIchigo Nice shots.

I'm trying to get a few more in Elite - but having switched to the hotas, the camera suite controls aren't very nice at all! Would be better if the DS4 still worked at the same time without having to switch out #firstworldproblems

I'll probably try and get some more later as I'm on the clock for an assassination mission (that I suspect may result in me losing a ship) so need to get that done after work!

KALofKRYPTON

Incoming!
A few mixed shots of my Viper and Eagle ships.

Hadn't at all noticed that the Fuel Scoop (open glowing bits on the Eagle) had animations before today.
Stopped for a top up and decided to mess about with the camera and there it was 😊

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Totally my new wallpaper 🤘🏽Untitled

Sun's out, guns out!
Untitled

KALofKRYPTON

Also, a bit of team Eurogamer joke if anyone watches their YouTube stuff 😊
Untitled

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Yaaaaay, you're back with more Final Fantasy shots! Sweet!

@KALofKRYPTON I didn't know they had Romulan fighter ships in Elite: Dangerous.

Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger it is very Romulan, and called an Eagle! 😁

Since I'm enjoying it so much, I'm tempted to pay some actual cash money for some cosmetics! 😲 Could make the Eagle look essentially like a Hammerhead from Space: Above & Beyond - which would be rather cool 🤓

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON There comes a point where it's a worthwhile investment. I've spent about £70 in Star Trek Online simply because I wanted canon ships and uniforms, but then I also played it way more than any other full-price launch game I got that year, so the math works out (at least, that's what I keep telling myself).

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic