Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 921 to 940 of 3,152

KALofKRYPTON

@FullbringIchigo That's because it's me as Captain. You can take over stations in single player, and multiplayer if there aren't enough people.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

KALofKRYPTON

Tried to take them out straight off the bat... Guess what happened! 😂😂😂
Untitled

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

FullbringIchigo

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

FullbringIchigo

so i have some Devil May Cry 5 pics to share

"Super Special Secret Awesome Sexy Transformation sequence"
Untitled

"i Hate that stupid tree"
Untitled

"Time to walk down a foggy slightly lit tunnel and look all emo"
Untitled

now i do have another one but it does have end game spoilers so i wont post it unless people want me too

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

KALofKRYPTON

@FullbringIchigo Untitled

I don't mind the spoilers...

FullbringIchigo

@KALofKRYPTON OK

Dante and Vergil fighting side by side
Untitled

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

KALofKRYPTON

@FullbringIchigo You basta...!!!

... that's pretty cool actually

FullbringIchigo

@KALofKRYPTON i thought so, it's my new background wallpaper now

FullbringIchigo

@KALofKRYPTON one more ultra cool spoiler pic

"Devil Trigger Nero stops his Uncle and Father"
Untitled

KALofKRYPTON

@FullbringIchigo That looks sweet!

I really hadn't considered DMC5 much really - it does look very nice!

FullbringIchigo

@KALofKRYPTON the game is awesome and it looks incredible, plus it finally confirmed that Vergil is Nero's dad

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON @FullbringIchigo Excellent screencaps, guys!

You can tell I haven't been in much of a Star Trek mood lately when I look at all those gorgeous shots of the Enterprise-D and then see the Devil May Cry screencaps and go "Ooh, pretty!" Either that, or it's a testament to how good that game looks... probably a bit of both!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

Who needs Red Dead...? 😀
Untitled

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON I feel like this might be a quiz clue!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger shhhh!

RogerRoger

Just one from me today, as my Inquisitor does some inquisiting in Dragon Age: Inquisition.

Untitled

He so suave.

Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

Untitled

A tranquil moment after a hectic few minutes being hunted by a huge 50ft Albino snake!

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger @JohnnyShoulder
Good snaps chaps!

I'm going to have a bash at UT on the PS2 again later - may treat you to some off-screen, low-res-low-poly sweetness!

JohnnyShoulder

@KALofKRYPTON Thanks! Not often I see something I feel the need to share it, but that moment definitely struck a chord with me.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

KALofKRYPTON

Here's a couple of (off-screen) shots of Unreal Tournament and Quake III: Revolution running over component (576i) on PS2.
Now, I've never been a Quake bloke really - but having never played the PS2 port before, I must say that it is pretty impressive up against UT; at least in the texture quality and framerate departments. The game itself is still utterly lacking in charm for me, but considering that a 3rd party ported Quake and Epic handled UT themselves - it really feels like there wasn't much effort on Epic's part to squeeze as much as they could have from the PS2.

That said - gameplay, weapon selection, weapon effects and animations, level design and music all still sits better on UT.

Still by far the best design for the Enforcer pistol.
Untitled

And the Quake 'phoned in' rocket launcher 🙄
Untitled

Edited on by KALofKRYPTON

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic