Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 1,721 to 1,740 of 3,152

RogerRoger

@Tjuz I'm real sorry to hear Life is Strange 2 hit you so hard and hurt you so badly. I hope you're alright, and please don't feel obligated to write about it if you'd rather not.

@KALofKRYPTON Oh good, you found the facial expression slider! Nicely done!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger 😂
Bit of a shame Chloe isn't modelled quite as well as Drake, but there's certainly plenty of potential there.

I've only done an hour or so, but already Claudia Black is making this! 😁

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON I had a lot of fun with the faces.

Untitled

Untitled

Photo Modes which don't offer multiple expressions nowadays seem hollow.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

Tjuz

@RogerRoger Thanks! I'm fine, and I'm sure I'll write about it eventually. I just have to find the words, and as of right now that has not yet happened. Lots to process there! Who knew I'd ever be able to shut my trap?

I also continued A Plague Tale: Innocence a bit today, and I've been very much enjoying it. I have, however, also been sucked into the photo mode, which hasn't helped me in progressing at any normal rate at all. I did manage to take this shot earlier, and I'm actually really proud of it!

Untitled

Tjuz

RogerRoger

@Tjuz Gorgeous shot, very nicely done! Real atmospheric and cinematic.

Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger
Having a thoroughly nice time with Uncharted: The Lost Legacy.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON That you are! Lovely work, as always!

From the fifth one, I take it you've also discovered the ability to pause cutscenes and alter Chloe's expression, which can often have hilarious results...

Untitled

Untitled

Adore that third shot, too. Very nicely framed!

Making It So Since 1987

mookysam

@KALofKRYPTON Brilliant shots throughout! Especially love the noir ones. The purple lighting in that early city portion of Lost Legacy is also very nice indeed.

RogerRoger wrote:

From the fifth one, I take it you've also discovered the ability to pause cutscenes and alter Chloe's expression, which can often have hilarious results...

How did I not know this? Well that's reason enough for me to bump up my Lost Legacy replay. 😂 I've actually had the urge to replay all of them after seeing Kal's screenshot journey through the series.

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger It really can. I may post some of the 'heart to heart' bits I took shots of when I'm done 😂

I have a couple of versions of the 3rd one, that one felt a bit 'grindhouse', so I went with it.

@mookysam while it's felt like a bit of a mission at times, they are brilliant games. Despite them being relatively laid back experiences anyway, I think being able to just take a couple of minutes here and there and compose a 'photo' has really helped me get through them.

A few more.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

KALofKRYPTON

Also, I reckon I'll be done with Lost Legacy tomorrow or Tuesday, so I'm going to try a quick blast through Doom 2016 to refresh my fps chops. As I recall, it also has a photo mode, so there may be some of that this week 😊

Tjuz

@RogerRoger Thanks a ton! I'd definitely be submitting it for our end of the year screenshot contest, if only it wasn't taken on PC.

@KALofKRYPTON I love the screenshot where Chloe's maneuvering through the rocks. Really beautiful lighting there! The two noir shots after are great as well.

I continued my journey through A Plague Tale: Innocence today, and just had to take a little screenshot of this wonderful moment where Hugo gives you a flower. You can tell I love a good upward angle.

Untitled

Tjuz

mookysam

@KALofKRYPTON It's a lot of Uncharted in one go. When I played the remasters I'd alternate with other games in between to break things up a bit. My original intention was always to go back and (attempt) a higher difficulty, although crushing might actually crush my spirit if I did the games in quick succession!

In that second shot Chloe looks like she's doing some strange performance art! The third one is brilliant!

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

Tjuz

A few shots from my time with A Plague Tale: Innocence today. Nearing the end!

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Tjuz

KALofKRYPTON

@Tjuz looking good pal!

I've finished Uncharted: The Lost Legacy.
Wonderful game 😊
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

RogerRoger

@Tjuz Wowza, those are some excellent shots! I particularly like the top-down conversation one you started your last post with. Nice work!

@KALofKRYPTON Fantastic stuff, as always. It made me smile to see a handful of duplicates from my own collection in there, most notably where we've both paused the cutscene in which Chloe inspects the small figurines (and adjusted her face accordingly).

Also, the fifth from bottom made me start humming "Skyfall" by Adele.

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

Just one today and it's from One Piece World Seeker

it was at this moment that Luffy realised he forgot the parachute

Untitled

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

...and I'm back playing Horizon: Zero Dawn - The Frozen Wilds.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
"S'up."

Untitled

Untitled
An example of my favoured "roll away at the last minute" combat style.

Untitled

Also, inspired by KAL's recent, excellent Uncharted work, I took a fair few noir shots (more than I usually do in Horizon, because its colour palette is often too good to ignore).

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger

RogerRoger wrote:

Also, the fifth from bottom made me start humming "Skyfall" by Adele.

😲 I'm so sorry... 😂😂😂

Great Horizon shots! The zip line(?) one is particularly excellent!

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON It's the only song of hers that I can stand, so you're alright!

And thanks; yes, that is a zipline. My obsession with Dutch angles can make it tough to tell sometimes, but Aloy is actually sliding down it there!

@Fullbringlchigo Wow, that's a fine-lookin' map!

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger sadly i couldn't get the whole thing in the picture as it was too big, that's about two thirds of the map in that image

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic